For My Love

I grinned first thing in the morning when I woke up. I had rolled over and my eyes landed on a note sticking out from under my pillow. It was a cute little card that said "For my love." I opened it and looked inside. A cute little heart drawn next to the small sentence. "Kellin, you're more than anything I could ever want or need. I love you so much. -Your Favorite guard boy."

"Idiot." I laughed. I looked down at my stomach and frowned. We're supposed to be telling Lazara today that I'm pregnant. I was nervous, not sure if he'd even do anything. Either way, I got up and started my day.

I was dying to shower today, I had just started feel gross lately, I don't know. I had started getting up earlier too, so I could shower when less people were there, so I could prevent more people from seeing my growing tummy.

I tiredly got undressed and left my clothes by the rusted, old, lockers. I stepped under the shower head above me in the very open and spaced out area. There wasn't anyone in here yet but me.

I stood with my eyes shut, the warm water cascading down my body, I pushed my hair back and let the water fall on my face as I tilted my head up.

"Ah, look at the princess taking a peaceful shower."

I turned around and snapped my eyes opened quick. Fuck.

It was Oliver and his gang.

"Look, I really don't want to fight with you assholes today." I spoke. And then I realized something. I was in here alone. I was pregnant, and I was scared. I was actually scared for once. He nodded his head and two of his buddies came over to me and held my arms. I struggled to get away from them but the held me in place.

"Stop! Let go of me!" I yelled. One of his other friends went in the direction of the door to keep watch. Oliver smirked and stepped closer to me.

"Jesus, Quinn, you've really let yourself go." Oliver laughed, looking at my stomach. I wanted to tell him I wasn't fat, I was pregnant. I wanted to spit in his face and beat the shit out of him but I was trapped and I didn't want my baby getting hurt.

"Please....what do you want?" I frowned. He faltered in the hard stare he was giving. I never begged, never tried to reason.

"You know what I want. But I also want to have a little bit of fun with you." He laughed. And that's when the first punch was thrown.

My head snapped to the side, and I could taste the blood on my lips.

"P-Please, Oliver, fuck....please stop." I begged. My body shook. He couldn't hurt my baby.

"Oh my god!" Oliver grinned, laughing in amusement. "The great Kellin Quinn isn't fighting back? Where are the snarky remarks, eh?"

"Let go of him, boys. I want to see him fight." And they let me go, but went to block all possibilities of escape from me. They all smirked menacingly at me. I hurried to the furthest corner and tried not to cry in front of them. Oliver was close, ready to hit me again, and I ducked, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Stop! Stop it!" I yelled. He swung again, getting in a good hit, right on my eye.

"Fight back!" He screamed. But I looked up at him, his leg going up and I panicked.

"No! I'm pregnant, please!" I begged. My eyes shut as I waited for the kick, fresh tears already spilling out freely from my eyes.

But I don't feel it, it didn't happen. "Please...you...you can h-have it all. I don't care a-anymore. I don't care. Please..." My voice cracked. I kept my eyes shut, not daring to look.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Oliver snapped. I wiped away the blood that wouldn't stop dropping from my mouth and looked up.

"I got fucking raped, okay?!" I shouted at him. "Don't...fuck...please just, I don't care anymore. You can have everything, you can run this fucking place, I don't give a fuck anymore. My gang stops our bullshit with your gang, and you're the best around here, okay? Please, I don't want this anymore...but I fucking promise you I'll kill you if you ever hurt my kid."

He stood there wide eyed, not believing a thing I said. We had been at eachothers throats since day one, and here I was ending this shit, trying to opt out.

I sat there on the cold tile floor, shaking, and praying in my head that he'd just leave me alone. I removed my hand from around myself and swallowed hard. "Look...I'm not lying. Please."

His eyes trailed down to my bare stomach. He's seen me naked every day, everyone has, and I'm just now getting 'fat'. He has to believe me. My stomach wouldn't just grown for no reason.

"The deals off if I see you or any of your family so much as look at us." He spat. I didn't say anything as he walked out of the shower room with his gang. I let out a sob and tried to breathe easy.

I was quick to gather up my shit and go. I only wanted to see Vic now.

•-•

"Baby, what happened to your eye?" Vic asked me. We were in the shed, I was still in a shit mood from earlier. How could I not be?

"Oliver caught me by surprise in the showers..." I mumbled. "I'm okay, really. He didn't hurt the baby. That's all I need."

Vic looked furious, but he didn't say anything. I kissed his lips softly, mine cut and scanned up now. "I don't want you to worry. I'm okay."

"Why didn't you tell anybody?" He asked, frustrated with me.

"Because that's not how things work in here." I sighed. "Let's just stop talking about that, okay? Hey, you're sweet. I saw the card you left me this morning, it was really cute." I smiled.

"What card?" He frowned. I looked at him confused. I sighed around in my shirt pocket for the card. I had folded it up extra tiny but pulled it out anyway.

"This one. That last part was really dorky though." I laughed, giving it to him. He took it and unfolded it before reading it.

"What the fuck? I didn't give this to you. It was Barakat." He spat. I took the note from him and groaned, ripping it up. "Why is he giving you notes? He's in love with you?! What the fuck!"

"Vic, calm down, were gonna tell Lazara today anyway. He'll be gone before you know it." I spoke. He shook his head.

"No. No, I want him gone now!" He seethed. And my eyes widened as he stormed out of the shed.

"Vic!" I hissed. "What are you doing?!"

I followed after him, but stopped when I saw where he was headed.

He was running towards Barakat.

A/N: Ugh. I don't like this chapter. I'm sorry. ;-;
Hey, go read my story money, and pool boys please !