I can if I want, and I will.

A/N: officially starting the Tory because I'm too impatient! XD sorry, carry on!

"Quinn!"

I spun around quick, caught off guard as I was just listening to my iPod and watching the guys on the court. I quickly hid my iPod and took out my headphones.

"Get over here!"

It was Vic. I wasn't sure what I did wrong, did he see the iPod? Fuck, am I screwed?

"You need something?" I asked, stepping in front of him.

"Sorry If I scared you, I just didn't want to get in trouble for talking to you like this." Vic smiled.

"Oh, that's okay. I thought I did something wrong for a second. I didn't want go get a shot or anything." I mumbled.

"Oh, no, no! Don't worry about that. So how's it going?" Vic asked, still smiling but looking around and letting it fade away slowly.

"Uh, it's good. You know, as good as it can get when you're in prison." I laughed.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Vic spoke, digging through his pockets. "I managed to get you something."

"Oh really?" I smirked. He then pulled out a stick of gum and looked around before giving it to me. I put it in my pocket discreetly and smiled at him.

"Thanks." I smirked. "Is there anything else you'd like to give me?" I asked lowly, biting my lip and letting my lips fall into a sly smile. He faltered in confidence and cleared his throat.

"L-Like what?"

"Whatever you want to give me, sunshine." I smirked. "I'll see you later."

Instead of returning back to my spot on the small steps, I went out into the court and walked up to Justin currently shooting some hoops all on his own.

"How about a little friendly one on one?" I asked.

"Ah, are you sure you're up for losing today, Quinn?" Justin mocked.

"The great Kellin Quinn never loses." I exaggerated. I know Justin will win.

"We'll see about that." Justin spoke, then he tossed me the ball and we began the game. "What did Fuentes want?"

"Oh you know, just a little flirting." I boasted.

"He's gay?"

"He's totally gay! I say something too charming for him and his face goes red. He's so hot, yet so cute at the same time." I gushed.

"Kellin." Justin stole the ball out of my hands and quickly dribbled his way to victory. "You need to be careful. Do you know how much trouble he could get in?"

"Since when do you care about other peoples well being?" I scoffed, Rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I don't care about Fuentes. But I do know that if you end up falling for him and you two get caught, you're gonna be devastated when he ends up in prison and it's your fault. I don't want to deal with your girly mood swings and emotional drama. You're too gay for your own good."

"That's not gonna fucking happen, Justin. I just want to have a little fun with him. A guy gets horny after a while, can you blame me?"

"Then find someone else to fuck, just not a guard." Justin spat. He was getting too in my face for my liking.

"And who says I'm gonna listen to you?"

"Kellin, I swear to god you better back off of him."

"What, do you want him? Is that why? Well I don't give a rats ass, I saw him first, he's into me."

"No, god, you can't go doing whatever you want all the time!" Justin had enough of my shit and next thing I know, he's shoving me back, full force. People are watching. 

"I can if I want, and I will." I retaliated, shoving him back in anger. He can't tell me what to fucking do.

"Hey, hey, hey, boys calm down." My uncle Gabe was quick to come between us. "Don't want to do anything you'll regret."

"Ha! Regret beating his punk ass? No fucking way." Justin laughed. And that's when I had it. In a matter of seconds I was lunging at him full speed, knocking Gabe out of the way as a full out brawl broke out on the ground and people crowded around.

"You fucking bastard!" I screamed. I punched and punched and punched, no matter how much my fucking fist hurt, I didn't let him so much as throw one hit before I had him pushing against my chest, his blood on my hands, the satisfying crunch I got when I got him right on the nose. Guards came rushing in, trying to break it up.

Gabe pulled me off, Jack and my dad went to Justin in a flash when they saw that he was out cold. Vic watched in shock as Danny and Preciado put me in cuffs, restrained me and dragged me into the building.

"LET GO OF ME!" I was seething. All I saw was red, there was no way to leave my head right now. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to kill these two for holding me down like this. I wanted to fucking kill everyone in sight.

"You're staying in solitary for a week, speak again and we'll add another one. Sound good, little bitch?" Danny laughed. I struggled and pulled, trying to get away. I spit on his face, and screamed.

"FUCK YOU!"

Danny's face went from smug to despise in a second as he pulled out his taser and quickly got me on my side. I shook violently in pain as he continued shocking me and screamed out for him to stop until he finally did and I couldn't move.

Danny and Preciado picked me up, taking me to solitary without another struggle or squeak out of me.

•-•

I was sitting quietly on my butt on the floor of the room. I was glad it wasn't hot in here. Having it cold definitely beat the heat. I've only been in here for two days and I'm already going insane. I mean, fuck me, I was in here last week and I managed to get myself in here again.

I wonder what they did to Justin. Is he in solitary too? He started it, he provoked me. I know he didn't get to throw a punch, but still. He should be punished too. If he hadn't pushed me, I wouldn't have gotten as angry as I did but nobody understands that. And that's why I keep getting stuck here.

Some of these people think I have anger issues but that's not it. I just have certain buttons that shouldn't be pushed. It's everyone else's fault, not mine. I'm perfectly fine and under control, everyone else just seems to bring out the beast in me. I just wish I could go outside or something.

I'm fucking suffocating here, I need out. Of course I still have another five days though. And I'm not quite sure if Danny added another week, what with being tased and all, I can't really remember. That fucking bastard.

I'd kill to see the day that he gets fired. He fires me up all the time, and I don't even have to say anything before he's already going at my throat every ten seconds.

I need to get laid. Maybe then I won't be so angry when someone pushes my buttons. If that's the case, I might as well start working on my mission to getting Vic in my pants. God, I bet he has a big cock.

Well, I guess being in solitary had one good thing about it: I can fantasize and touch myself all I want.