God dammit, Kellin Quinn

A/N: This chap starts in Vic's POV so have fun with that xD it'll carry on to Kellins once that little --> - comes up, btw, I'm such a creep in the picture omf, that's right, I'm cool cat kim the creep. Omg, I hate myself😹😹

I had been here for only three days, Canada was nice. I was very quickly growing used to it, the house I had gotten for Kellin and I was perfect. It's homey, it's cozy, it's big enough for all of us. We've got three bedrooms, which I think is great, and two bathrooms.

I've been getting the nursery ready this whole time. I finished painting it yesterday, a soft, pastel yellow. I had bought diapers, and a bunch of toys. Today, I was supposed to be getting clothes, bottles, pacifiers, towels, blankets, fucking car seats, high chairs, cribs; Fucking everything. I don't think I'm ready to spend so much in one day.

"They're not even born yet and they're already swallowing every last cent I have." I muttered.

The plan was to stay here for three weeks, then go back the final month when Kellin would be having the kids, so that I could stay at Mike's. Mike would be picking Kellin up from the hospital, so It wouldn't be anymore obvious than it should be if anyone were to catch us.

If it's Mike who gets caught, he can just say he didn't know Kellin, that he was only giving him a ride when he saw him in need of help, some bullshit like that. If it were me, we'd be fucked. I know him, I work at the prison and I'd be arrested for helping a fugitive escape. Everything would unravel.

It was all really over whelming, but to make matters worse, I get a call from the prison that has me stressing out even more.

"Kellin? Is that you, baby?" I ask into the phone. I was hoping he was just calling to see how everything was going, but it wasn't even him.

"No, Vic, it's Gabe. Look, something happened to Kel-"

"What happened to him? Is he okay? Are the babies okay? I'll go over the-"

"Vic!" Gabe laughed a little on the other end and I calmed down a bit. "He's fine, the babies are fine. But he's in solitary. I just wanted to let you know so you're not worrying when he doesn't call you. I would have told you sooner but honestly, things have been hectic over here and we all forgot to tell you."

"Why's he in solitary? What he do?" I sighed, worriedly.

"He's afraid you'll get mad at him. He's probably dying not being able to talk to you right now, but when he gets out, you can't be angry with him. He's scared out of his mind that you'll leave him or something."

"Gabe, tell me." I pleaded. Now I was really worried.

"Okay." He sighed. "Jack and Jinx were in a knife fight, Kellin stepped in when Oliver did-"

"Oh my fucking god, is he insane?! Could he be anymore fucking stupid?!"

"Hey! If you want me to tell you the rest, you're gonna do things my way and you're gonna shut up until I'm done!"

I clenched my teeth and sighed, waiting for him to speak again.

"Kellin got stabbed in the shoulder, he managed to overpower Oliver, but he...went too far. They both did. They both killed them and now the peace has been disturbed in the prison. The rivalries are bigger than ever, people are starting to side with the remaining members of Oliver's gang an we're being chewed out back here. I don't know if it's safe for Kellin. I think he needs to go into protection."