"I know." Replied Preston cheekily before leaning forward and giving a small peck to Cal. "And you love spoiling me, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do." Said Cal reluctantly.

We all laughed at the two.

"Oh shut up. You guys spoil Vik worse than me and Callux spoil Preston. I mean look at him, he barely has to walk down the steps anymore! Also, I am pretty sure he is wearing one of Josh's shirts."

We turned to look to see Vik blushing with a cheeky smile on his face. I noticed that the shirt he was wearing was indeed Josh's. It was the black one that had the Minions on it.

"Hey!" exclaimed Josh walking over to Vik and Harry, "I have been looking for that one to. Did you take it Star?" asked Josh, trying to sound like he was scolding Vik, but there was a smile on his face.

"No.," said Vik, looking up into Josh's eyes. "Simon gave it to me after you guys got back. I was looking for something to wear and he gave it to me and told me you wouldn't mind."

Josh sighed, before turning to look at the blonde.

"Well, will you look at the time. I got to go." Said Simon bolting down the stairs.

"SIMON! GET BACK HERE!" called Josh, chasing after him.

We all laughed again, shaking our heads.

"Come on guys." Said Tobi as he began walking down the stairs, "Let's go make sure Josh doesn't punish Simon too much."

The others agreed, moving forward and down the stairs. I tried to move too, but JJ held me back.

"One second Ethan." He whispered in my ear, causing the breath to leave my body. "I'm not done with you yet." his voice deep in my ear.

Oh shit.

The others disappeared down the stairs, their voicing going with them. Silence surrounded me and JJ and I felt tense. I moved to open my mouth and say something, but I was stopped by JJ moving to turn me to face him, his hands coming up to cup my cheeks, bringing my lips to his.

I instantly moaned at the feeling of his hot lips pressing against mine, giving him full access to my mouth, which he took full advantage of. His tongue dived into my mouth, exploring every inch, pulling more moans from me which he swallowed willingly. I finally got myself to respond, my hands reaching out to throw themselves around JJ's neck and my tongue moving against his, pulling a moan from him as well.

JJ used the hands on my face to guide my head the way he wanted to, allowing him to kiss me how he liked, which was fucking hot. I felt myself push my body up against his, feeling his hard body against my own pudgy one. Oh fuck, he was ripped.

Just as fast as our kiss had started, JJ ended it, pulling me away, causing me to let out a whine that I didn't realize I was capable of.

I opened my eyes to look up at JJ, a cheeky smile on his face.

"Patience baby." He whispered, his lips reaching mine once more before pulling away. "There is more where that came from if you want it. All you have to do is come to my bed tonight."

"Ok," I said, not really registering much. More.

JJ gave me a smirk before he leaned forward and kiss my forehead and pulling away, his hands leaving me as my hands fell down from his neck.

I felt so cold without his hot touch.

"Hey guys come on!" called up Simon from downstairs. "We are getting ready to order some lunch and we need you fuckers down here to tell us what you want."

"Fuck off Simon." Said JJ, a laugh in his voice.

"Love you too Jide!" called Simon, laughing as well.

JJ shook his head and reached out to lace his fingers with mine, squeezing my hand.

"Come on Behz, let's go order something to eat." He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You are gonna a lot of energy for what I have in store for you tonight." His voice came out husky and I felt myself shiver again. I was pulled back to reality when JJ pulled on my hand, leading me down the stairs behind him.

What the fuck bro?

-End Chapter-

A/N: I hope you guys don't mind the picture of my dogs but seriously were my support while writing this chapter. They never moved from my side the entire time. :D

Ok, so the promise of some good passionate smut is on here, I just got to decide sleeping arrangements for everyone else. Does anyone to want see something specific? I need sleeping places for Josh, Simon, Tobi, Vik, and Harry. I am kind of leaning towards putting Harry and Vik together for a night, giving Harry a chance to take care of Vik and leaving 11 Years plus 1 in a bed since, why not?

I would love to hear what you guys think, so comment below and let me know. :D

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.