Rage of a Bijuu

Sasuke handed the paper to Naruto, but when Naruto read the note from Haku he glared at the paper and balled it up. "Whatever. Not like I care about some human..."

Sasuke was silent but could see the hurt in Naruto's eyes. Naruto pushed past Sasuke, intent on hiding the pain he was feeling behind his rage.

"Naruto, wait." Despite everything Naruto stopped.

"What Uchiha?" His voice cracked slightly.

Sasuke put a hand on his shoulder. "I understand-"

Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand and hurled him away and snarled. "How?!?! How could you understand my pain?!?! You got to have a family as a child! You have those precious memories! I've always had nothing! Someone finally treats me like a person and not the FOX! AND WE FIND OUT THAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ENEMIES?!?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!!" Red chakra exploded off of Naruto and took the shape of a tail behind him.

Sasuke was being held down by the throat and tried to push Naruto away but the angered jinchuriki was too powerful. Sasuke flared electric chakra into Naruto's arm, stunning him, and used the distraction to push Naruto away.

Sasuke jumped to his feet, tapping into the power of the curse seal. Black markings traveled over his skin and covered the left side of his body. "Stop Naruto, I don't wanna fight you!"

Naruto glared at Sasuke and charged, the wind blowing dust in all directions.

Sasuke held his hands out and deactivated his sharingan, making Naruto stop. Naruto stopped dead in his tracks, observing skeptically. "What are you doing, Uchiha?"

"Do it. Give me all your hatred and anger... I'll take it." Sasuke replied, arms extended.

Naruto looked at the last loyal Uchiha in anger. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE MY HATRED?!?!"

"You don't have to do this alone. I can he-" Naruto punched him in the cheek, sending him tumbling backwards.

"Stay down, Uchiha!" Naruto's voice resonated with the dark power he was wielding.

Sasuke spit out a bit of blood and stood. "No. Not until you share your burden with me, I won't let someone I consider a friend suffer like this anymore."

Naruto punched his other cheek, sending the Uchiha into a tree, then drove his other fist into Sasuke's gut. "Do you really think you can handle my anger?!?!"

Sasuke coughed and raised his arms again. "My single greatest refret...will always be never reaching out to you. When Itachi killed our family I was faced with the hell of loneliness and I felt that if anyone understood my pain, it was you..."

Naruto punched him again, rocking his head to the side. "Shut up! You know nothing of my pain..." tears welled in Naruto's eyes as Sasuke just looked at him.

The Kyuubi's power faded slightly before returning full force. "Fine Uchiha, you want my hate? Fight back! Show me you can handle it!" He leaped back fifty yards. Then held his hand out like he were gripping something, creating a red ball of swirling energy.

Sasuke went through the handsigns for his chicory, but tapped into the curse mark for a powersource. White and black lightning filled his right hand and he activated his sharingan. "If that's what it takes to make you understand, then so be it!"

"Why?!?! WHY GO THIS FAR FOR ME?!?!" Naruto screamed in rage and confusion.

Sasuke smiled. "Because I'm your friend, idiot..."

Naruto faltered for a moment but shot forward like an arrow from a bow. Sasuke met him half way, both genin rearing back their strongest jutsu. "RASENGAN!!!!!" "CHIDORI!!!!" The two smashed their respective jutsu against each other, resulting in them struggling to push the other back. Wind and white light filled the clearing and Sasuke began to feel himself losing, so in a last ditch effort he drew on the full power of his curse mark and Naruto pushed even harder.

Then there was a flash, a dust cloud, and a thunderclap.

The two jutsu imploded on the boys and sent them skipping away from each other like skipping stones. Sasuke slammed into a tree, denting the bark. Naruto skidded to a halt, still on his feet, though shaking from chakra exhaustion.

Naruto's red chakra disappeared as he stalked towards Sasuke, moving sluggishly from pain and exertion. "Fine...Uch-Uchiha....you win..." He stood directly in front of the unconcious Sasuke and smiled a real smile in years. Then he promptly passed out.