Demon of Mist

Naruto stopped eyes widening. "Kakashi, there's a guy here releasing a huge amount of malice and killing intent."

Kakashi nodded. "Sasuke, Sakura, get ready."

Sasuke activated his sharingan as the fog began to thicken. He nearly chocked at what he saw.

The fog was laced with chakra, bringing the effectiveness of his sharingan down marginally. Sasuke shifted closer to Sakura slightly, intent on protecting her if he could.

His knees shook slightly before he steeled his resolve. Naruto scoffed at the dark feeling around them. "May as well stop that, I've met the most powerful demon in existence and his killing intent alone can kill." Then Naruto's eyes turned red and the area was flooded with the worst feeling Kakashi had ever felt.

Not since the night of the Kyuubi attack have I felt such anger and hatred.... Kakashi thought to himself, uncovering his sharingan eye.

"Liver, lungs, heart, larnyx, brain....the five most vital areas in the human body, which should I go after?"

The voice around them was cold and angry, probably at having his killing intent trumped so easily.

Then Naruto released a breath, the massive killing intent fading. "Too bad the seals so strong, I can only use that for a few seconds at most."

A man appeared between the genin and Tazuna, holding a massive sword I reverse grip. "Too late."

He went to swing but Kakashi appeared in an instant, blocking the giant blade with a single kunai. A testament to Kakashi's unparalleled skill, that the small Kunai didn't break.

"Sharingan Kakashi, A-class jonin, mastered over one-thousand jutsu, exceptional skill in all ninja arts, ninjutsu expert and an A-class threat. You're a strong shinobi, out of respect I'll make you a deal. Give me the bridge builder, and I'll let you and your team go."

"Team, guard Tazuna. I'll take care of this guy. He's Zabuza Momochi, the demon of the Mist and a master of the silent killing technique." Then both Kakashi and Zabuza erupted into splashes of water.

Zabuza chuckled lightly. "You copied my technique even through the mist. Impressive."

They were both standing on the lake, glaring at each other through the fog.

Sakura tapped Sasuke's shoulder. "I think you should absorb nature chakra and help Kakashi-sensei. I'll cover you."

"She's right. Until my seal is looser I can't even compete with the edge it gives you. Do it and kill this ass hole." Naruto refused to look at them but they were more surprised he agreed with something they said.

Sasuke nodded, then sat down cross legged.

"Uchiha, how long will you need?" Naruto's pupils slit and his eyes turned red.

Sasuke began pulling the chakra into his body, faster than the first time. "Last time it took around half an hour, but I know what I'm doing now....five or ten minutes, depending on whether or not you keep interupting." Sasuke smirked with his eyes closed, knowing he'd riled Naruto up a bit.

A sound of metal clashing against metal could be heard through the fog and random sparks would reveal the two jonin's locations.

"Water style: Water dragon jutsu!!!" Was heard through the fog, followed by a gigantic wave of water heading towards the genin.

Sakura thought quickly and used her newest jutsu. "Earth style: Earth wall." A slab of earth roughly six feet wide and eight feet tall rose from the ground and blocked the wave from sweeping them up.

Sakura let out a shaky breath, that jutsu used seventy percent of her chakra.

Kakashi and Zabuza continued their fight atop the raging waters, when suddenly there were ten Zabuzas. "Water clones. Each posses just over a tenth of the strength of the original, you'd be able to kill them easily if I weren't here to fight as well."

Kakashi glared, the sharingan beginning to strain his body. He resigned himself to fight harder to protect his precious students by pulling two kunai and holding them in reverse grip.

Kakashi channeled a trickle of chakra into his muscles and sped forward, hoping to catch Zabuza off guard. Spinning and delivering a devastating haymaker into a water clone left him wet, and blinded as the water blocked his view for a split second. A clone aimed a palm at his back from a couple of feet. "Water prison jutsu." The water surged up around Kakashi into a sphere.

Kakashi punched the wall of the sphere and cursed. "Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura! Take Tazuna and get out of here! This fight was over the moment I got captured!"

Sasuke stood slowly, finally having enough nature chakra to enter sage mode. His pale yellow sharingan seemed to spin slowly and glow faintly. "Sensei. I'll never leave a comrade behind. I think I can win like this anyway."

Three clones charged forward, each aiming their swords in downward strikes, only for Sasuke to sidestep the attack and punch all three in a smooth powerful motion that blew all three apart.

Before the water fell to the ground Sasuke moved across the water so fast that he didn't need to use chakra.

"Chidori." Sasuke's right fist erupted into powerful electricity without any handsigns.

Zabuza used the side of his blade to block, only for the hot lightning to peirce the metal easily and drive into Zabuzas upper left shoulder. "RAAAAGH! "

Zabuza fell to his knees, blood pouring from the wound and electricity jumping through his body.

Sasuke stood above Zabuza in triumph.

"Kill him Sasuke. If you don't he'll come back later." Kakashi stood nearby, waiting for his student to make his first kill.

Sasuke glared at Zabuza, the nature chakra in him had made fighting at this level easily....but it felt like cheating. The lightning at Sasuke's right hand vanished. "No. I cant, he's a person...I. ...I don't wanna kill him."

Zabuza scoffed. "S-sorry you're just a brat playing...ninja after all..."

"That brat, just beat you with one move. A genin fresh from the academy brought you to your knees, something even I wasn't able to do. You live still, because this boy has morales." Kakashi stepped forward, his Kunai in hand, about to finish the man off.

Suddenly three needles impacted Zabuza's neck and he fell back.