Chapter 14

Optimus, Prowl and Bumblebee braced themselves as the ship made its stop at Dino-bot island. Two Dino-bots came into view, prepared to fire. Flames could be seen burning at the backs of their metallic jaws. Prowl was about to shout out in defense but-

"Hold your fire!!"

Thundering footsteps and a might roar followed. Grimlock surged forward from behind the insane flora, you rode on his back like Fred Flintstone.

"(Y/N)?!" The three autobots squeaked in confusion.

"The one and only!"

You slid down Grimlock's tail, something he wasn't too happy about but you didn't really care. You landed, on your toes, before walked close to the ship. You peds being gently licked at by the tide, you smiled up at the three shocked Cybertronians.

"Yo."

"Don't 'Yo' us! What's the meaning of this." Prime scolded.

He always reminded you of your mom, which is why he's the mom friend.

"I needed to get in touch but I don't know how to use a comm. link." You smiled sheepishly.

"Then why didn't you just come to the plant?" Prowl asked, slightly annoyed by your antics.

"Well, I could've done that but what about the elite guard? Is it really I good idea to meet them? And besides I got awesome bros here!"

"Awesome bros?" Bumblebee repeated, a bit confused.

You gestured to the Dino-bots with open arms. Bumblebee's expression morphed from confusion to realization before flat lining.

"Oh." He said blandly.

You climbed aboard the ship, joining the three autobots.

"I need to get to Blitzwing! Somethings wrong, I can feel it!"

"Oh somethings wrong with him alright." Bee muttered.

Your eyes widened, fear shaped your face as you turned to the red and blue Prime.

"He came looking for you (Y/n). He freaked out, Ratchet had to use his EMP generator to quiet him down." Optimus informed.

"You put him out of sight right? So that the elite guard couldn't find him."

The Prime's eyes widened, his expression clearly read 'oh shit'. Your eyes mimicked, widening to the point of pain. Panic, anger and fear rocked you like a roller coaster.

"YOU DIDN'T HIDE HIM?!"

"We need to get back to the plant immediately." Prowl cut in, starting the engine.

Grimlock and Snarl not-so-sneakily boarded the ship, Swoop followed in the air.

You were prepared to pounce the red and blue prime and pound him into scrap, however a pair of red, gray and black arms brought your actions to a halt. You squirmed stubbornly in Snarl's hold, angry swears spitting from your lips.

"If that egotistical asshole lays a hand on my Blitzwing I will make sure you see Primus!"

Optimus slowly stepped away from you, shielding himself by using Prowl and Bumblebee.

~

"Wait, wait, wait! You really don't wanna go in there!" Bulkhead rushed out, stepping in the way of the Jettwins.

"Why not big bulbous green one?" Jetfire questioned with a cock of his helm.

"Yes, what are you being of hiding?" Jetstorm added.

"Nothing!" Sari nearly cried out, cutting in. "It's just, um, it's just a mess!"

"Why is that?" Jazz asked, crouching close to the little girls level.

"What, don't you grease grunts know how to clean up?" Sentinel nearly seethed at the young girl.

Sari sneered at the big-chinned prime.

"Because! We recently had a break in and some dirty cons wrecked the place! Oh but you wouldn't know how to hand a decepticon now would you?" Sari spat at the Prime, crossing her arms over her chest.

Sentinel gaped at the young girl, then started a full blown argument with the 8 year old.

Blitzwing had awoken at the sound of the Elite Guard banging on the 'door', so to speak. Bulkhead and Sari quickly moved to intercept while Issac and Fanzone helped Ratchet relocate Blitzwing. Which proved to be a challenge due to the fact that he became angry and wanted to fight the Elite Guard. Once again Ratchet shut him down with the EMP and because he was almost the size of the hallways Ratchet couldn't use his magnetism to lift him, he had to drag Blitzwing to the best of his abilities. Which proven to be almost impossible due to the bot's size.

"You just had to pick one of the bigger cons now didn't you (Y/n)?" Ratchet grumbled angrily to himself.

"(He/She) sure does know how to pick 'em huh?" Captain Fanzone asked.

"Like hell I do!"

The three turned to you, surprise and relief washed over them.

You had finally arrive at the plant. You flicked off Sentinel and told him to man up and stop fighting an 8 year old little girl. You strode off into the plant ignoring the Jettwins' stares and Jazz's whistle. You had your decepticon boyfriend to get to.