Why can't I just stop feeling (Chapter 45)

~~Lilly's P.O.V~~

Its now the next day and Mitch must've carried me to his room last night because I did not walk myself here. Did I? I don't even know anymore..

"hmm." I mumbled

"Tried?" Mitch asked me

"Mhm. What's the" I yawned "Time?"

"Almost 10, why? "

"Just wonderi-- Oh crap! I forgot I'm supposed to be meeting the guys to update them!" I got outta bed and rumaged through my bag for clothes. "I'll be back in a few, ok?" I kissed his cheek

He went a light shade of pink "Alright."

I didn't bother with bringing a jumper
I knocked on the door and immediately regretted it. Hey, it could've been worse. But it was only Simon, wasn't that bad, right?

"Lilly? What are you --" I cut him off
"Meeting my friends. My real friends.. I'll wait here though." I started to walk away "No, I don't think you should." He grabbed my arm

"Careful, Si, I might hurt you, remember!?" I shouted, annoyed

"Dad wants us to get together, you know as a family also Vikk's a wreak. He misses you a ton."

"Yeah?! Well is that why he was kissing another girl yesterday."

"What?! He just really.. Misses you. We all do."

"Should've thought about that before you never believed your sister! I'll see you tomorrow, at school!"

"Hey Simon, Lilly." Josh says awkwardly

I plaster on a fake smile "Please, let's just go. I'm done with this.."

I sat on this wall near town, but away from everyone and I cried "come on.."

"I-I can't! I don't want Mitch to see me cry and be weak. I don't want anyone to see me like this! " I thought back to all the things that Mitch said last night and how the old gang and I got reunited. I smiled a big, stupid grin. The ones I smiled before everything in my life turned upsidedown. I laughed at my foolish behavior back then "Are you okay?" Tobi asked, putting his

arm around me. "I'm amazing! Come on let's go have some fun!"
Josh, Tobi and Ethan all exchanged looks "what the hell just happend?"

I giggled "Last night! Oh, and Josh you should know that Mitch took me out to dinner last night! Then I got reunited with the guys-"

"You mean Lachlan and Jerome?!" Josh asked me

"Yeah like the first day I met you but it isn't the same without you, and uh, Vikk.. But you know."

"Ohh, right, yeah."

I smiled widely trying to hide the pain.
We've only been going around for an hour but I couldn't take it any longer "sorry to end it short but I'm super tires and we have school tomorrow so see ya!"

I buried my face into the pillow and groaned.

Mitch put his arm around me "You need to eat. Its like 12."

I sighed "not hungry."

He layed next to me "fine. But you better eat.. Please."

"I'm not hungry." My salty warm tears rolled down my cheeks on Mitch's chest. I shuffeled away a little. "S-sorry."

He moved me back "I don't mind."

~~Mitch's P.O.V~~
1:30pm
I know she wasn't sleeping. She looked down at my chest as she played with the chain around my neck. I played with her hair and sighed "I hate how they screwed your life up."

"Me too.. But hey, It's a new start I guess."

(Sorry for all the time skips
2am)