why didn't you come sooner (Chapter 15)

~~Lilly's P.O.V~~

"Hello." A shadow figure came up to the door frame.
"Oh shit." Simon muttered to himself
"What? Who is it?" I turned around and saw someone I didn't want to see. Of all the people in the world, it's him. Great. Just great. "Simon, who is this?" He asked, coming into the room.
I shot him a glare and shouted "wow dad! You didn't recognise your own daughter? Mum said you both hate me, I didn't know she meant you completely forgot about me."
He stared in shock. I'm done. I'm so done. With everything. "Lilly? I-I'm sorry!" He stammered
"Save it 'dad'!" I shouted, air quotations around 'dad'. I left. I'm not dealing with his shit; that he hates me too...

~~Simon's P.O.V~~
"Was that really my precious little Lilly?" Dad looked at me in awe, why?
"Why do you even care?! You left her years ago, lucky, it was like destiny for her to move schools." I shook my head "You don't deserve a daughter like her."

"Look, son," He started "I know I screwed up but... what happened to her?"

"Mum sprained it... Mother said some vile stuff to Lilly--" I almost said about the house, that would be bad, he doesn't even know we live there behind his back.
"What?!" He looked shocked "She'd never even hurt a fly, how'd this happen!?"
"I wasn't there, obviously, I was at home." I lied "But mum slammed her in the wall, not so nice as you thought, huh? Guess she takes after you" It took him a while to reply, either shock or guilt; I'm not really sure. He's very hard to read most of the time.
"but I bet she didn't even tell Lilly she had a brother. Did I tell you you had a sister? Yes!"

I looked at mum wait, how did dad know mum was here and if mum was home alone then... How did dad know she was here?! Dad said him and mum had lost all their communication.
"How did you know mum was here? You said you'd lost all contact!"

"Heh heh." He chuckled "Okay, you caught me, I was coming home and she was lied on the floor, I asked her what was wrong and she didn't reply so here she is now." He explained. I think he was bullshitting. I rolled my eyes. I'm sick of both of you, bye. And with that, I left.

~~Lillys P.O.V~~

"Hey guys what ya doin'?" I asked, going towards them on the sofa. I came back and edited my latest video and had some spare time before I need to record again so I decided to see what the guys were up to. "Truth or dare!!" Harry smirked. Oh no... "Yeah Lil's come join." Simon patted the seat next to him "Uh, sure!"

"It's Harry's turn to ask someone." Ethan informed me, I just nodded
"Lilly truth or dare?" He smirked again. "Dare!" God what was I saying.

"Yesss, my sister ain't no chicken!" Simon waved his hands in the air, I giggled.

"Hm." Harry tried holding back a smirk "Shall I be scared at the fact you're smirking?" I questioned, everyone gave out light chuckles.

"I dare you to kiss your boyfriend." He laughed. Why? Whhhyyyyyyyy Harryyy "I-I uhh...." I blushed

Simon doesn't know..
"Boyfriend..?" He held the harmony of the word waiting for me to reply, I guess.

"Shit.." Harry said. Did he forget that Simon doesn't know?

I looked at him, then Vikk, who was also a light shade of pink. (adorable, as usual)

"Hey at least I didn't say 7 minutes in heaven!" He said, laughing with Ethan. I swear I'll murder them! I shot him a glare "And to think I trusted you with a secret!"

"Fine then, have it your way if you're gonna be like that. Let me change the dare to a seven minutes in heaven!" Harry looked at me
Only I realised He wasn't joking...

"Oh come on, it was obvious!" Ethan shouted and the others nodded in agreement. Apart from Simon who sat there, oblivious and confused.

"Ehhhhh, okay, okay fine! I whispered 'Sure you're ready for Simon to kill you?'

'Anything for you' I smiled lightly, he was so sweet.

I sighed standing up. "Answer me! Who the fuck is he?!" Simon questioned me
"Vikk." I hesitate, with slight worry. He looked a bit angry, trying to hide it, but damn what a fail.

I put my arms, even though my left one hurt, but at least it was now in a cast, not a sling, now around Vikk and he put his around my waist I mean yes we have kissed before but
Never in front of anyone watching.

Simon bit his lip "If you hurt her, you're dead, got that?! "

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her, you know that." Vikk looked at him, I smiled, not many people say to me they don't want to hurt me, usually the opposite, actually.

(Ugh, so cleaché ._.)