(Chapter 33)

~~Lilly's P.O.V~~

"Who's this?!" I asked

"Oh Simon..why didn't you tell her..." Mum said, looking at Simon.

"I-I don't know I just..didn't..." He mumbled.

"Did Vikk know?" I asked.
He stayed silent. Take that as a yes. "And Vikk didn't tell me either?!" That's not like him...

I sat on the sofa "Well, Lilly, this is your sister, Hope."

"I...I need to get something, what I came here for -be back another time..."

I ran upstairs to my bedroom. Well, old bedroom. I grabbed my memory box from under my bed. It has memories and even a diary, it's been ages since I wrote in it, guess I'll catch up later.

"Please, Lilly, don't leave yet.." Mum called to me as I was about to leave.

I sighed. "Alright then.." I took a deep breath "Whats so different about Hope than me? What makes you think you'll be able to care about her more than me?! Protect her?! You can't even protect yourself, let alone you and a young child! What were you thinking?!"

"You dad he...raped me.."

"We both know that's bullshit mum!" Simon butted in

"She isn't safe with you!" I shouted

"Yes she is. It's okay. She is." Mum answered.

"Really?! Really?! What makes her so different to me?!"

Simon sighed. "Lilly calm down."

"No! Let's go.. I can not believe you didn't tell me! Or Vikk! Not even Vikk told me..."

I opened the door. The guys were watching a film.

"Why didn't any of you tell me I had a sister?! Do you hate me that much that you feel like I shouldn't know my own sister!?"

"Don't jump down their throats. Ethan said to me if I didn't tell you then he would, that was only today though."

"Why add that I only said that today? Actually, we all shouted at you, telling you to tell Lilly, did you listen? No!" Ethan said back

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~
Being in the middle of this and I don't know what to say "Lilly..." I thought of something to say "It wasn't our place to tell you, it's Simon's. Its your sister, not ours. We just had to respect Simon's decision. Yeah, he left it way too late yet a-fucking-gain, it's not our place to stand.." I did feel a little bad, not telling her, but it was up to Simon. Not us. She ran upstairs, slamming what I assumed was her bedroom door shut.

"I can't believe you! It's not just your sister, it's her's too! Like when you were too much of a pussy to say 'hey! I'm your brother and I know your dad!' It's the same thing, Simon. Pull yourself together." Tobi said angrily.

I've fucked up haven't I?

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~

Vikk 💕
Lm- Lilly's mum V - Vikk
Lm- Hi...
V- everyone's worried! Where are you?
Lm- I know where Lilly is. I'm her mum. Outside of my house there's a tree. I know she wouldn't talk to me but maybe she'll talk to you?
V- On my way.

Her mum? Oh I'll think about it later.

"Guys! I know where Lilly is, I'm off. Bye!" I ran out of the house

"Let us come with yo-" I cut Josh off as I slammed the door. Oops.

I just need to find her.
I'm sorry I'm not fucking up again.

"Vikk? What are you doing here? Go away!" Lilly said to me from a distance.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Do you seriously not remember..?" She asked obviously mad, upset and hurt..

"Where I asked you out..." I sat next to her.

She nodded, looking away from me "I was planning on coming back," she started "but I just needed some time alone.."

"oh! Do you want me to leave for a while?"

"no, no, you're alright" she smiles, looking down at her ring. I blush slightly

"done a great thing yesterday you know," I say "helping Rob. I hope he's alright"

She nods "me too" Lilly leans her head on my shoulder and we sit there quietly for a bit