'It Was To Protect You' (Chapter 16)

~~Lilly's P.O.V~~
The rest of the game was a laugh, really... now I'm in my room, bored as fuck. I can't record, can't play a game, so, happy days(!)

"Hey, just finished recording, wanna hang out?" Vikk asked coming into my room. "No, I want to stay here on my own all day, bored, of course I do" I say with a smile

"Okay then, what do you want to do?" he asked, sitting next to me

"lets go out somewhere!" I suggest and Vikk agrees excitedly. We decided on a movie and went to the cinema, technically a date, kind of our first one.

//timeee skipppingg to like... 3 days later? //

"Lilly, get uppppp" Someone said shaking me. "Uggghhh" I groaned, rolling around.

"Don't want to be late for good old school!" Vikk said in a funny voice, still shaking me. I didn't want to, but I checked the time and decided he was right. He went to the living room whilst I got dressed in his. "Readyy!" I said, coming down the stairs, pulling my sleeves down.

"Yeah, finally."

"People always said girls take really long to get ready." Ethan looked at me.
I shot him a glare "Yeah Ethan, that'll be because you've never had a girlfriend." I replied. "Ready to go?"

"Since when were girls good at combacks?!" JJ giggled

"Since you all met me!" I say, quirky. JJ was busy today so he couldn't drive us.

Josh, Tobi and Harry had already left, but Ethan and Simon were still home, so they decided to go with me and Vikk. "Hey Lilly why didn't you tell me!?" Si whispered to me whilst getting out the car

"Tell you what?" I whisper-shouted back

"Don't play dumb with me! You know I'm taking about you and Vikk!"

"You didn't tell me you were my brother, so why do I have to tell you about if I got a boyfriend?"

~~Lachlan's P.O.V~~

I sighed again. I should've never have left Vikk and Lilly, the most caring people I've ever known that isn't my family! It just makes me angry! Stupid Lauren, blackmailing me!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
(That was me, screaming)

I'm also wondering a few things about Lilly, is she going out with Vikk and how did she sprain her arm?

At the beginning of when she came here, she sat next to me, now she sits next to Ethan.. "Hey!" I say casually to her when lunch starts.

"Lachlan? Oh. Hey..." looks like she wasn't very eager

"Just let me explain.." I say before she has chance to walk away

She folded her arms, shaking her head "lies.."

Please Lilly. "If I didn't go out with Lauren, or avoid you and Vikk, she said she was going to spill my secrets, and the picture of us kissing... I always knew it was Vikk you wanted, not me, I didn't want to jeopardize your relationship."

"...okay" she said a little taken back, "it's too late for sorry's. She's punched me, on my bad arm already. You should've come to me sooner. Fuck you, coward. You have no idea how much you hurt me. You didn't have to come back, but you could've at least told me, I could've even helped."
"I know, there's no excuse for that, and I'm sorry."

That's how you screw everything up.