Things Change, People Change (Chapter 25)

~~Lilly's P.O.V~~
"Ugh..." I forced my eyes open, not able to get back to sleep. "What's the time..."
8:45am
And a Skype message..? From who?

Last message
Brayden.
Hey Lilly! Been a while since we talked, you okay? How's everything been?

It has been a while.

Why are you still awake? Or are you not anymore?

Yea, I'm awake. Can you call or you busy?

I called him
'Hey Brayden! How's things been?'

'Eh, pretty good, pretty good! Is there much been going on?? It's been months and I haven't been on Skype for a while...'

'and there's a lot of new things to tell you, remember Lachlan and Vikk...?'

'Yea, are you going out with Lachlan now?'

'No, no, actually, I live with my brother, friends, best friend and boyfriend...'

'Stop keeping me waiting! Who's the lucky guy?'

'Vikk!'

'No way! I thought you said you'd never be more than friends? Are you using him??'

'What? No! What?! Why the FUCK would I use him to make Lachlan jealous! You should know me better than that!'
'I never had a crush on Lachlan. I'm just saying...'

'You're right... Sorry but, brother? Tell me all!'

'stupid girl made fun of me and Simon said he was my brother and he is my brother and yeah' I kept it short

'Oh looks like they're better than me.'

'No! I didnt mean that! We've always been there for eachother..'

'Things change, and so do people.'
he hung up... Great.

Hello?
Brayden.
Helllooo?
Fine, be an arrogent dick.

Still nothing. I sighed and stood up, opening the door, only to see the wild Vikram almost falling down the stairs.
"May I help you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Umm... No. I was just um... I fell, yeah, Fell there."

"Mhmm. Hear anything interesting?"

"Uhhh... Nope! Nothing interesting at all... But I did hear someone was... Baking cookies! Yes! Baking cookies, downstairs, in the kitchen! Let's go!"

He ran down the stairs. What just happened? I'll see the 'cookies' later. Imma get dressed first.

"So, were are those cookies eh?" I asked , going into the kitchen.

"What?" Josh asked confused.

"Uhh... Invisible?" Vikk said, more of a question then statement.

"Thought so."

"Hey Lilly, can I ask you something?" Josh asked. I sat down on the sofa.
"Sure."

"Did your mum not care when you hit someone and had to move?" He asked.
"Josh!---" I cut Simon off
"No-no, it's fine... And um well... Not really... But I guess one time she was hitting me and said 'Is this what you want me to do?! Because it's a good lesson if you're doing it to other people!'"But um, no, not really... Gave me a lecture thing that was so short, I don't know what to call it. It went something like 'I'm so disappointed that you have to move schools, yet again for the same reason! I know you said she was lying, but I think you're the liar here, worthless! Go to your room! I'm so asshamed of you!'"

"I'm sorry Lilly..." Josh apologized.

"It's fine. It's hard, You know? Knowing you're not wanted, not even by your family, They don't need you..."

"Lilly, I'm your brother, that's family and I need you." Simon reassured me, crouching next to me while I stared at the floor.

Vikk sat next to me and hugged me. "We all need you, and I don't known what I'd do without you."
"We all need you Lilly." Josh said.

"Sorry for the breakdown.." I apologized.

"Don't apologize, it's fine. We all need to let out our emotions. You can't keep bottling them up." Vikk said softly

"But... But I need to... If I don't... Then... Everyone will see my hurt and and then---" I cut myself off. I don't even know how I was trying to explain that.
"Hey, it's okay, calm down. It's okay. We all need our moments." Josh also said with sympathy.

6:45pm
"Hey guys it's Lilly here and today, we are doing something inspired by my brother, Fifa punishment Packs... Which probably isn't my smartest idea but if I don't get more than a 85 rated player, I have to do a challenge. The first one suggested was 3 table tea spoons of toothpaste..."
(I'm not a big fifa fan so I'm just going to say the number.)
"Please be 85 or higher." I said to myself.
"Oh! Yes!" I gasped "86!!!!" Oh Thankyou!"
"Right, so if I get this one wrong, someone has to slap me with whipped cream."
"Come on--NO! UGHHH!! Can't I add up those two 84's--- wait! Yes!!"
"The next one is someone gets to take my phone and tweet something and I can't delete it."
"NO!!! NOO!" I facepalmed. "82... Why? I'm so unlucky JJ lives here..."
JJ came in my room and laughed to himself "Oh you are so unlucky."
"Oh god... And the tweet, I don't know what it is yet but it'll be right here." I pointed.
'Thirsty for @Vikkstar123'

//The Video Has Finished//

"Why JJ why?!" I asked, looking at my Twitter tweets

'Thirsty for @Vikkstar123'

Oh my um.... seriously?
Go get 'em tiger 😝
You feeling ok?
JJ???
Uhhhhh.....
I knew it was true love!
#Rebel #DamnShesThirsty.
Lilly??
Uh, what the hell.
Vikkstar123: Ooo?

Oh god... JJ what have you done?!"

(Go follow Star_Galaxies because she helped with this chapter, basically the decisions so yeah! Peace!

Aaaannndd OMG OMG OMGGGGG VIKK NOTICED ME. NOT ONCE FREAKING TWICE AHHH!!!!!!!!!)

 NOT ONCE FREAKING TWICE AHHH!!!!!!!!!)