[33] Running High - CR

here is another imagine by @trappedinatextbox

btw, this imagine gets a little heated, and will be the closest you get to smut in this book tbh

-

A/N AUTHOR: i feel unholy, also comforter = duvet

2kewl4u = y/n

Chnadler
can u come over

2kewl4u
why

Chnadler
just do it

2kewl4u
welp can't argue with
shia labeouf

* * *

"Mom, can I go to Chandler's house?"

"Are his parents home?"

"Yeah. Just going over to hang out."

She squints at me like she thinks I'm lying. To be honest, I'm not sure if I am. We're just going to hang out, of course, we're not dating or anything. Just friends. Sadly. Are his parents home? No clue. He conveniently left that out.

"I suppose. And remember, Y/N, you're at that age where emotions can run high-"

"Goodbye, Mom!"

* * *

I knock on his door. His mom answers. "Uh, hi, is Chandler home?"

"Yeah, you're Y/N, right?"

"Uh. Right. He...asked for me to come over?"

She -- if one mother wasn't enough -- gives me the Mom Squint. "He did? He didn't tell me..."

"Uh, if you want, I can just -- uh -- leave-"

"No, it's fine, come in!"

That was strange.

His little brother is sitting on the sofa watching NCIS or something. "Who are you?" he asks.

"I'm Y/N? Chandler's friend? Do any of you know why I'm here?"

"Y/N? His friend that's a girl?" He seems surprised. I'm not sure if I should feel offended or not. Then he grins. "Oh, I know why Chandler wants you here."

"...why?"

He shakes his head. "Just go see for yourself. He's upstairs."

"...alright..."

I go up the stairs. I am worried, to the say the least.

I push open his door. "Chandler?"

He shuts his laptop when I walk in. "Right! Y/N!"

"Are you okay? Because your mom may or may not like me, I'm really not sure, and your brother is acting weirdly suspicious, like he knows something I don't, actually, he does, and I'm pretty sure you know it, so if you would just-"

He shuts me up by pressing his mouth to mine, and it sends a jolt deep inside me, sending a warm feeling all through my body.

I push him away.

He's breathing heavily, his hands on my shoulders, gripping maybe a bit too tightly. "I..."

"What was that?"

Then it hits me.

"You little shit, you're horny, aren't you?"

He attempts to smile but it comes out as more of a grimace. "So maybe I am."