[1] Fight - CG

I will put CG if it's an Carl Grimes imagine, and CR if it's an Chandler Riggs imagine.

Running, sweat running down my face, Grimes is gone. My eyes shut up, seeing I'm still in my cell. I dreamt about losing the boy I love, Carl Grimes. I calm myself, looking at the roof.

I'm laying on a mattress on the floor in the corner of the room, I'm sharing cell with two other girls who got the bed. I got the honor of laying at the mattress, go me.

I dry away the tears and get up, slowly turning towards the mirror hanging over my mattress. My hair is a mess just like everything else, but at least I can do something with my hair. My life is a mess, but I can't complain. I could've been dead by now if it wasn't for this place, this group. I got lucky that I found the prison, and the group of course.

I came here for three months ago, all hungry and weak. Carl saw me, let me in and somehow made Rick let me stay.

I take the pencil and draw a line at the wall behind the other, now in total it's 61 lines. Why the lines? I fell in love with Carl for exactly two months ago, 61 days. He doesn't know, and that's for the best.

"Why are you drawing lines at the wall?" I turn around to see the biggest snob in the prison, Amber. "Like, are you counting till your period is coming"

"Very funny Amber, and no. Please go away, go flirt with Carl or something" I tell, seeing her smirk. "Please, go"

After her standing there telling about how amazing Carl is, she finally goes. I put my hair in a lazy bun, walking off to the rest of the group. I haven't been out of my cell for three days, I can't do this anymore.

"Hi y/n, hungry?" I nod, walking towards Maggie. "Here sweetheart, enjoy your food. Good to see you again"

I take my plate and walk towards where Patrick and Elisabeth sits, "hey, can I sit here?"
They both nod, making place to me in the stairs. I sit beside Patrick, giving him a smile. I earn one back, as we continue to eat.

"Why have you been gone for three days?" Patrick asks, looking curious at me. "Didn't feel good, that's all" I tell, stopping the conversation.

"Oh, see who's coming. The next couple, they're so cute" Elisabeth tells, looking towards Carl and Amber walking towards us.

Elisabeth doesn't know about my crush on Carl, nobody does. Carl and Amber sits down at the step under us, both of them laughing.

Carl has been ignoring me for the past weeks, it all started when Amber joined our group. I'm not a big fan of Amber, she's fake and annoying as hell.

"Y/n? Are you coming?" I look at Carl, he talked to me? "You don't need to, only if you want. But it would be fun if you joined."

I look at Elisabeth, all confused. Of course I had to daydream when he talked, and for the first time in weeks he talked to me.

"We have already planned something, y/n and I." She looks at me with a smile, showing that it's a good thing. "We are going to do it after we are done eating"

I nod in agreement, standing up. I walk over to Maggie again who stands washing the dishes, tomorrow is my turn to take them.
I give her the plate and walk up to my cell, I start to pace around in the room. What did he ask me about? I'm so confused.

"Ehm, y/n? I need to ask you something, can I talk to you?" I look at the boy who appear in the doorway. "Please?"

I choose to ignore him, he can't just ignore me for weeks and then come back thinking everything will be fine. Honestly, I'm pissed. I start making my bed, doing something that will make it easier to ignore him. My back is facing him, I don't need his shit now.

"Fine, your loss! Why are you even acting like this towards me?" he yells, making anger fill my body.

"Why? Because you stopped talking to me, and forgot me like I was nothing! But I understand, I'm nothing for you"

"You was the one shutting me out! I was the one who got you in here! If I didn't, you would be dea-"

"Stop it! Leave me, the fuck, alone"
It get quiet, and my heart beat faster. I feel the tears push through, we haven't fought like this before. "I would rather be dead than being here right now"

"Y/n, I'm sorry. Oh my god, I'm so fuckin sorry"

"A little late, don't you think? Get out of here, I don't want you close to me. This is the second time you've hurt me, I won't let it be a third time"

Carl looks at me with guilt, "twice?" He back off slowly till he stands in the doorway, Patrick shows up behind him. He understands fast that Carl is the reason I'm crying, Patrick has been there for me while Carl ignored me and all, he knows everything about it.

"Man, leave. You'll hurt her more." Carl run away as Patrick approach me, and pull me into a hug. "Hey, y/n. Everything will be fine, maybe some day he'll understand how much he hurts you"

He dry away the tears and give me a smile, I look into his eyes realizing he's my best friend. "Thanks, for always being here for me" I tell laying my head into his chest. "Of course I'll be there for you. You're a great person, y/n. And if Carl can't see that, it's his loss."

Patrick leaves after ten minutes of calming me down, and I couldn't be better right now. I lay down in the bed, yawning as I close my eyes. I think of Carl, how he has hurt me, probably without meaning it.

23 hours later

I haven't been out of my cell, I can't go out there to see Carl.
"I can't stand this no more, I need to know!" He burst inside, looking at me with red, swollen eyes. He has been crying? "You said I've hurt you two times, when was the first?"

I sit up, looking into his eyes. "The day before you stopped talking to me, the day Amber came to the prison. You came into my cell, talking about how beautiful she was and how in love with her you was." I can see the confusion in his eyes. "That day, you stopped talking to me. You chose her instead of me"

He walks over to me, sitting criss cross over me. "You can't be serious, how did I hurt you by that?"

"61 days, 61 lines." He looks up at me, then at my arms. I'm wearing a sweater, so he can't see my wrist. I know he think I'm cutting, but I'm not. "No, Carl. I'm not cutting"

"Then I don't understand, explain it." I sight, turning his head towards the wall where all the lines are. "W-What are you counting?"

I sight, leaning at the wall. "61 days, 61 days since you came over to me and gave me your hat for one day." I smile to myself, looking at the lines.

"My hat? I'm still confused."
"61 days since I fell in love with you, stupid. I was in love with you, and you didn't notice"

"Was?"

"Yeah, was. You hurt me, and I don't know if I still have feeling for you." He stares me deep in the eyes, aw man of course I'm still in love with him. He doesn't even blink, he just stare at me. "Carl, are you o-"

The next thing that happens is his lips connecting to mine, our lips moving in sync. He lays me down, him on top of me. Our kiss heat up, and a unexpected moan escape my mouth, his tong getting access in one point of the kiss. He place his hand at my belly, moving it slowly down to my sensitive area.

"C-Carl, stop." I manage to get out, him fast pulling away, laying down beside me.

"Sorry, y/n. I'm so fuckiing sorry, I-"

"Stop, Carl. Don't be sorry, I liked it." I take his hand, intertwining our fingers. "Don't worry"

"I love you, y/n. I've always loved you" Carl says, making me smile. I turn around, taking his hands and wrap them around my waist.

"I didn't want it to go too far" I tell, placing my hands on his. "But I still love you"

"But be honest, you were turned"

A/N; OKAY guys sorry for this horrible imagine of mine, omg. Hopefully you like it tho, and send in requests!