[10] Ditto -CG

BEFORE READING, YOU SHOULD KNOW, GLENN IS ALIVE. HE DIDN'T DIE IN THE SHOW AND HE DIDN'T DIE IN MY IMAGINES EITHER SOOOOOOOO YEP HE IS STILL ALIVE. YOU'LL ALL SEE THAT HE'LL BE BACK THE NEXT EPISODE OR THE ONE AFTER THAT IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH OF THE EPISODE THAT'LL BE ABOUT MORGAN TRAVELING. btw, if you don't know what the title means you'll get to know in the imagine :)))

[btw me from the future, i wrote that ^ before it was revealed that he went under the dumpster, aren't i a genius ???]

Sometimes I can still feel his touch, see his smile, and somehow hear his voice. I know he was just a pizza delivery boy, but I still miss my dad a lot. He could of have helped me a lot in this world, but at least I had my mom. My mom is dead now, walkers got her. Now I'm alone, not knowing what to do in a world like this alone.

I have been abused, but somehow I am okay now. It's still haunting me like a ghost, and it will never stop haunting before I'm dead. It's almost like that's my destiny and that I'm going to die someday anyway, and that someday will be soon.

I have been looking through house after house in this broken town, it looks like it was a sanctuary before but that the walkers got it. I feel sorry for the people that lived here earlier, and that they may of have died under the attack or whatever happened.

I walk up the stairs that leads to the door, I really hope that this house is empty and that I don't need to kill something or someone.

I knock hard on the door, waiting for maybe half a minute before walking inside. I have my own hunting knife in my hand, all ready for whatever that can happen. I walk inside, hearing crying from upstairs.

I walk slowly up the stairs, trying to not be way too loud when I walk. I follow the sound of the crying, stopping in front of a closet.

"Hello?" I hear the crying stop, the only thing I hear now is the breathing. "I'm not going to hurt you, promise. I'm y/n, I'm alone. Are you alone?"

"Yes." Hearing a voice makes me smile, and hearing that it's a kid makes me feel safer. "I'm Sam, I don't know where my mom is."

"Come out, Sam. I'm not going to hurt you." He opens the closet, pushing the door open without coming out straight away. I smile to him, looking around to make sure we are alone. "Do you want to tell what happened with you?"

"I lost my mom because she had to go and help the others in our group, I don't know where she are now. I was too afraid to come out." You can see how scared he is, he has to be hurting a lot inside. "I don't know how to defend myself, I can't go out there alone."

"It's okay, you won't. Do you know if it's any walker in this house?" He shakes his head no, closing the closet after himself. "I'll clear the house, take this knife and go for the head if a walkers comes. It won't die before you stab it in its head, okay? Scream if you get attacked, okay?"

He nod, taking the knife. I smile to him, just to show him that it will all end good. I pull up my gun again, walking in every single room to check if there's any walker, or maybe survivors inside the house. I reach the last room, breathing in before I storm inside the room. My eyes meet en empty room, I lower my gun and start to check out the room.

I look at myself in the mirror hanging over the drawers, I haven't changed at all. I look just like I did when everything started, I have just gotten a little taller. I start to look in the drawers to see if it's any ammo or anything else I need later, but in the middle of everything someone covers my eyes and drag me down to the floor. I try to yell but the person covers my mouth and drag me closer to him, yes I assume that it's a boy because of how he smell. He's sitting on the floor hold on to me, trying to breathe normal.