[11] Games -CR

I walk towards my locker, sighing as I take out my food of my bag. I can't afford to buy me some food, so I have to make this disgusting lunch home before I go to sleep. We aren't poor, but my step mom use all our money on my siblings. I can never buy clothes or something like that, and all the money I get is from my grandma. Someone walks into me and I lose the books I have in my hands, this is slightly becoming a movie if I could say it myself. The person walks off and doesn't even bother to say sorry, everyone here is just mean.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see who it is, and of course it's Chandler.

"Yes Chandler, go away." I sigh and start picking up the books I dropped, but all the paper I just put in the books because I don't bother to have it in something else is all over the floor in front of me.

"I'm asking again. Y/n, are you okay?" I sigh and stand up after picking up the last book, I slightly shake my head no. "Do you want to sit beside me in class? We could talk about it then."

"No Chandler, I don't want to bother you." I keep walking towards my locker, I have been feeling so alone the past days. Sorry my mistake, the past years. I don't really have friends, just people I am with in the recess and in lunch so I won't seem like a loner. I laugh and have fun with them, but they don't really see me as their friend. I come up to my locker, and Chandler stands beside me leaning at the other lockers staring at me. "You have a lot of friends to go to. Please don't let me bother you."

"Can you stop saying that? You don't bother me in any way!"

"You always said that I'm annoying, then why are you even talking to me?" Chandler used to say ah you're so annoying just stop to me all the time, even while we just texted.

"I was joking, I didn't know you took it that serious?" I sigh and open my locker, placing my bag inside it.

"Well, I did." I always call myself moody, that's probably true but I'm not the worst. I close my locker and sigh looking at Chandler. I would love to cry now, but I can't do that in front of Chandler. I just can't.

"Can we talk about it, please?" I sigh and take his hand, leading him towards the toilets. I have to do this, I need this. I lead him inside and shut the door, locking it. I sit down on the floor, feeling the tears push through. I let go of my lunch, leaning at the wall. "Y/n.."

I can't answer, I am too busy crying. He sits down beside me, pulling me close to him. This has happened once, but it wasn't like this. We weren't that close back then, and now it's more complicated and he didn't get to know why I cried.

"I am sorry you have to see this, Chandler." More tears push through, and all I can think about is how stupid I look.

"Stop it, y/n. Do you want to tell me what's happening?" I remove his arm that is placed around me, and sigh. "You can't do it again, you know, cry in front of me and then don't tell me what's happening! I feel horrible because I can't help you, please y/n."

"Can you promise me that you won't tell anyone?" He slightly nod, you can see how worried he is. I breath in, pulling up my sweater so he can see my stomach. It's a big bruise right under my waist, but it's not the only one. It's one in my side, on my back, my arm and one bruise I've slightly hid with make up on my chin. Chandler shakes his head, looking confused on me.

"What is this? Who did this?" I slightly shake my head, looking down at my shaking hands. I didn't want to tell him, but I had to. My head was filled with secrets, I had to get something out. "Tell me, y/n! You have to tell me.."

He gets up and takes me with him, he looks into my eyes instead of asking. I know what he means, he wants to know if it's more. I nod showing him the ones on my back, I can see Chandler tearing up in the mirror.