[6] Love? - CG

HOLY MOLY WHAT. I ACTUALLY UPDATED ???! WHAET??
This was a request, so enjoy! Sorry for mistakes, it happens. before u start reading, know that it's kind of short and not my best work! so sorry, it wasn't worth the wait.

I run around the corner of the house, dozen walkers following me. Why did I leave? All I can do is to run, and run. I left my group about a week ago , they're probably a long way from me now.

I got tired of my group, they didn't care about me anyway. The group leader, Rick, he only wanted me to square things up with Carl. Carl was the one making me leave, to make it easy he's a bitch.

I run inside the house with my knife in the hand, I close the door fast and put the sofa in front of it. I run to the backdoor and lock it.

I clear the house and end up in the kingsized bed upstairs in one of the bedrooms, looking around in the room. The only problem with me leaving is my brother, Daryl.

Daryl is pretty hard on people he just met, and guess if he was hard on me. He didn't recognize me, and I haven't told him that we are of the same blood. The only one that knows is Rick, and he hasn't told him. I couldn't ask Daryl about Merle, but I think he died.

The time flew by, and before I knew it's been hours. I've never been this calm knowing walkers is outside the door wanting to eat me. The growling starts to get stronger, but then somehow they get weaker. You can hear them following something. I jump up and look out of the window to see Maggie, Rick and of course, Daryl.

"Fucking duck"
I run down and in the kitchen, of course I made a hiding place. I climb up into one of the lockers and close it, holding on tight.

I hear steps coming towards me, but they stop in the middle of the room. I hear them yelling clear after some minutes, and then let the rest come in the house. They don't check the lockers before it's clear? Wow.

Rick, Daryl and Carol starts to talk.

"I actually thought she was here." Carol.

"I know, I know. I actually thought I saw someone's shadow in the window, and those walkers was there for a reason." Rick.

"You need to stop talkin shit, she has to be here. Come on, let's look upstairs." Daryl.

I hear them walk out of the kitchen, now I can't hear anyone. I slowly open the locker, stepping out. I quietly jump down and run towards the door, I open the door but a walker meet me.

"Fuck.." I hold it back and stab it in the head. "You."

I hear someone slightly laughing behind me, I've been seen. I recognize the laugh too well, Carl. I can't look him in the eyes, he has done too many things towards me. I walk out, close the door and starts to run, I can't look back.

I don't want this back, I had it fine by myself. Carl will probably keep his mouth shot about seeing me, he won't have me back.

I run around the corner of a house, stopping to take some breaths. Carl won't tell, why am I running from them? I then realize that my knife is on the ground beside the dead walker, that knife has my name on it. I fucked up and I don't have any weapon on me.

I peek around the corner, nobody to see. I will have to clear this house with my own hands, and that's just to find some sharp kitchen knife to use as a weapon.

I run to the door and open it, but I get met by someone. Fuck.

"You really thought you could clear this house without a weapon? Wow, you're stupid." Carl. I then realize that he's not the only one waiting for me, Rick shows up behind him.