[18] Pregnancy -CR

you're adults btw, you can decide the age yourself tho. this will be a short cute-ish one?? yea

i look down at the test in my hand, nervously waiting for the test to show my destiny. i have no idea what chandler would say if i actually am pregnant, would he even care? i look blankly at the test when it shows what i somehow feared, it's positive. i have indeed a future baby in my stomach, and chandler's reaction will be the one choosing its faith. of course i will keep it, but i don't know if the baby will have a dad or not.

chandler's reaction is the only thing that matters right now, but i have no idea how to tell him. hey daddy would be extremely awkward, thinking about our inside jokes. you obviously did not take it out in time would be really funny to say and make a good laugh, but i wouldn't be able to keep myself being serious, and who would of have said that anyway? hey could you send me the remote? oh and by the way you're going to be a dad would also be stupid, but all of my ideas are.

"y/n? are you okay in there?" i jump at his voice and his knock, realizing i have been standing inside here for 15 minutes. chandler is extremely protective and is always worried, so he has probably shit his pants already. i say yes and look into the mirror again, seeing me being pale like i've just seen a ghost. "are you sure?"

i sigh as i put open the cupboard and put the test on the top shelf and then close it, pulling myself together as i open the door with a forced smile. chandler sighs relieved as he sees me and pulls me into a hug, rocking me back and forth whilst both of us chuckle. he kisses my forehead and is about to go into the bathroom, but i stop him with grabbing his hand.

"what are you going to do?" chandler turns around and looks at me with a questioned look, like he is trying to put together some pieces in a puzzle. he studies my face, most likely trying to find a reason for the sudden action.

"i'm going to shower, why?" i panic and look down at my feet, trying to desperately find a reason why he can't shower, or at least not shave. he's going to see the test if he does, and i don't want him to flip out about it today, today has been a really exhausting day. "y/n?"

"don't shave! i-i like your so-called beard." i facepalm myself mentally knowing that i have stated so many times that i hate his beard, and i do, and he probably remembers that. he raises his brow at me, now looking more confused. he crosses his hands in front of his chest, almost smirking to say at least.

"you like it? that's the worst lie i've heard in a while. what are you hiding?" i keep looking down at my feet, trying to come up with an excuse. i must look so stupid, i have never been like this before and he already has understood that something's up. "are you pregnant or something?"

i laugh nervously, trying to make it look like he's on the wrong track. he nods slowly as he excuses himself to the bathroom, and i nervously let him go inside. i walk downstairs and throw myself on the couch, rubbing my face frustrated. if i just put it in my pocket it would be so much easier, if i took the test when he wasn't home would also be easier, everything else than this would be easier.

what if chandler leaves me because he isn't ready? chandler does know that i will never take an abortion, so what if he hears about it and the next thing he does is to leave? he could become angry because i'm not on pills, even though he was the one who didn't use a condom. i sigh frustrated once again but stop when i hear footsteps in the stairs, is he finished this early?

chandler comes over and hovers over me, looking me straight into the eyes. he is indeed shirtless, and it looks like he has been running his hand through his hair several times as it's going everywhere. he steps back a little taking me with him, making me stand on my feet. he is smiling like crazy, and i have no idea what's happening.

"so, you like my beard, huh?" i look him into the eyes now, confusion taking over my body. he then pulls something away from his back pocket of his jeans, it being the test. the freaking test. my eyes widen and i look up at him again, seeing a smirk planted on his face. "am i actually going to be a dad?"

so many thoughts runs through my head, the smirk could mean so much. yes, finally a reason to leave her! or even i have done my job, i can just leave now. but of course it could be a glad smirk. he could actually be happy about it, but i can't help but think about everything bad that can happen now. maybe he just isn't ready? maybe he doesn't want to make a family yet, but take new auditions since the walking dead just finished? but with all of these thoughts in my head, i somehow manage to nod nervously with a weak smile.

"i'm going do be a dad? i'm going to be a daddy!" he wraps his arms around me and rocks me back and forth enthusiastically, kissing my forehead with a big smile. "we are going to become a bigger family and buy a bigger house and settle down and oh my god, we are going to have a mini you and me! imagine how cute it will be with your dna!"

"i was so scared you would freak out and leave, thank you so much for not doing that." he smiles reassuringly and genuinely at me, shaking his head like i was crazy. he kisses my forehead as he wraps his arms around me again, letting his lips linger.

"i will never leave you, and we will be the best parents in the whole world. okay? and the baby will have your hair and my eyes, and hopefully your smile and nose and everything because you are so beautiful. i just love you, so freaking much, y/n."

"thank you so much, chandler. i love you too." he kisses me before he starts looking at the test again, then looks down at my stomach. he steps behind be and wraps his hands around my waist holding my stomach, and he buries his chin in my shoulder.

"this is our miracle, y/n, this will turn our life upside down. thank you for being who you are."

"thank you for being the cutest guy that exists, and for being extremely gentle and nice and ugh, just thank you." he chuckles as i place my hands on his, leaning back on him gently to enjoy the hug that i would love to last forever. he raises his hand with the test in his hand in front of us, and we both look at the two lines. "you know what the baby would love you to do? shave. so, go shave now."

"i didn't even shower before i found the test, so i have to shower first anyway." i sigh and nod, enjoying his touch a little before he pulls away, but not without kissing my cheek first. he then walk towards the stairs, but before he walks up he stops, turning towards me. "want to join?"

i smile and nod my head, running up to him and jumps into his arms. this went a lot better than i thought it would.

aaaand happy easter!!