[27] Empty - CR

here's a kind of fluffy one with a tint of sadness ?? or maybe it's a kind of sad one with a tint of fluffiness ?? it's not that long though :)))

NOT READ THROUGH SO IT CAN BE A LOT OF MISTAKES, THXS

y/n snuggles into chandler's chest, oblivious about the situation they are in. as it's in the early morning, she doesn't remember everything that happened yesterday. chandler however, didn't get any sleep this night. he was too busy making sure she was okay, and that she was breathing.

yesterday, y/n got to know the news that will change her life completely, and that to the bad. the days will go slower, the colours will disappear and happiness she once felt will turn into sadness. not only will her personality change, but her appearance will too. she is so scared that chandler will lose his feelings towards her, and that he will leave. but, it's too early for her to think about that now.

she sighs at the light shining through the window, it being too light for her eyes. she can hear chandler's tired yawn as she moves away from his chest, trying to sit up carefully. she can feel the dizziness still being there, and that's when she remember everything. her soft little smile turns into a frown, thinking about that she can't just stay in bed with chandler like she wants.

"good morning, beautiful. did you sleep well?"

y/n nods slightly, laying back down again. she did sleep well, but she fall asleep whilst crying yesterday. it was all too much for her, and somewhere in the sobbing her head couldn't handle more and just shut down. she's glad that she at least got some sleep, she obviously needs it a lot. this process will drain the energy out of her, it will change her.

"what about you?"

chandler shakes his head slightly as he sits up, leaning on the wall behind him. y/n's brows furrows together as she leans into his side, letting his arm snake around her shoulder. she likes to feel his warmth, she has been so cold lately. y/n asks him why, but she just gets a frown back. she wants him to talk about it, but he can't. of course she knows what's up, but he needs to talk about it.

"what if anything happens to me, chandler?"

chandler sighs at her words, pulling her closer to his side. he doesn't want this to happen, he wants it to be some dream that he can wake up from, y/n doesn't deserve this, she doesn't at all. it's a chance that she will survive, but it can also end up going horribly wrong. he wants her close him, he needs her close to him.

"i don't know what i would do without you, y/n." she sighs, playing with the fabric of his shirt. he didn't even bother to take off his clothes before he went to bed, all he wanted was to spend as much time with her as possible. "seriously, what will happen if you're not strong enough?"

"you would do perfectly fine, you know? you will find another woman, make a family and be happy. you will survive if something happens with me, chandler, you definitely will. promise me that you will let someone else in your life if i disappear, okay?"

"i don't want you to be gone, y/n. please, don't leave me. i'm so alone with you, i need you, so bad. please, just please don't leave." y/n's eyes are blurry as she looks up at him, cupping his face carefully. her hands are cold, this making him shiver slightly. "please, don't leave."

chandler's eyes shot up extremely frighten, feeling his heart racing in hundreds. he tries to focus on the ceiling, and eventually finds his breath slowing down slowly. it all is blurry at first, just like y/n's eyes was, but he starts to eventually make out a couple of things around him. but, he doesn't want it to go back to normal, not yet.

he sits up slowly to look around his room, but his eyes fall on the girl beside him. the girl that has been so patient with him, and who understands what he has been going through. she gives him time to get used to the new relationship, because she can understand how hard it is for him to love someone after losing their love. he is so thankful for having her.

'i am doing this for you, y/n. you wanted this, and i will try for you.'

the side that once belonged to y/n, does now belong to someone else. but, this is what she wanted. she wanted him to be happy, live his life and let people that loves him in in his life. she loved him so much, and he loved her so much more, and still does. but, he is trying for her. and he knows that maybe one day, he will be able to love her almost as much as he loved y/n.

but at least, the other side of the bed isn't empty anymore.

i think i haven't posted anything else than sad imagines for over a month ??

i really need fanfictions to read, so if you want me to check out yours you could comment that too! and i would love you if you commented what you think about the imagine! love you all, and thank you so much for 21k!