[24] Lucille's choice - CG

this is a request from @qwert_y !
in this one you are carl's big sister, so imagine yourself being two years older than him! and i was thinking about having some backstory in it, but i'll do flashbacks instead! i won't say like "flashback:" buut the flashbacks will be done in italics okaaay? i really hope it's okay for you, and that you will like the imagine! by the way, it will be some differences from the episode that this is based on!
and as always, i will (see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!) use 'y/n'!

okay i am going to be hundred percent honest and say that i am proud of this ?? i made my own metaphor in the middle of it and i would be so happy if you could leave a comment if you liked it??

their hands are tied up behind their back, and their eyes are covered with some dark fabric. all the ten of them are situated in a circle, and the one and only negan is standing in the middle. he is enjoying the power he has, letting his hand run over the spikes slowly. his hand doesn't get hurt because of his leather glove, and for him it feels like victory every time his uninjured hand leaves the spikes.

"take of the blindfolds, now!"

y/n's eyes are closed, and when the blindfolds are getting taken off she doesn't dare to open her eyes. she lets her ears observe what is to observe, and all she can hear is crying. it is a cry for help, but she doesn't cry, she can't. her voice isn't loud enough to make a difference, not in a situation like this. the screams awakes a memory, one she can never forget.

y/n lets her feet travel over to her brother, embracing him for the first time in years. there is screaming around them, screams made of the dead. they know that if they stay longer they will burn to death, so they pull away from each other and start running. all they have to do is to get past the death and the flames, then get over the walls. problems are seen on the way, but somehow they escape safely.

"y/n, it's you!" she smiles as carl embraces her again, now standing in the middle of the woods. their father has still not been seen, but they both have a feeling that he's still alive. in their presence are carol and daryl, who got reunited right outside of terminus. then a familiar man appears, running towards his son. "dad!"

rick embraces his son, but lets his eyes travel over to the mysterious girl. he sees the couple of features that can be compared to her brother, and just seconds after he realizes who she is. he is shocked by how she still is alive, and open his arms for her to join their hug. the crying isn't from the dead anymore, but from the happy reunited family.

"open your eyes!" y/n gets snapped into reality as she gets kicked in the side, this making her eyes flow open. the first thing she sees is the ground, which she is extremely happy for. it feels like she has gotten drugged, she is amazed by how she still is awake. "you should be scared, aren't you scared?"

"i-i-" y/n can't speak, all she can do is to let her tears stream. this makes negan laugh weakly, still enjoying the power of his. negan continues to walk, dragging his bat called lucille after him. lucille leaves a track after itself, it becoming a line that forms a circle. the circle is drawn after where everyone is, this making negan being the only one inside of the circle.

"sit down in the middle of this, carl."

"why are you drawing a circle on the ground, y/n?" carl has gotten more and more curious, there's something with y/n that he doesn't understand. she has changed so much through the apocalypse, and carl doesn't recognize her anymore. "you always do it, is it something special with it?"

"the circle, you mean?" carl nods at his sister, sitting down in the middle of the circle like she said. y/n is using her knife to leave a trace after her, which forms an average circle. she connects the trace so the circle is fulfilled, and she makes sure that she doesn't step inside of it. "metaphor."