Chapter Twenty Three

ok this is almost like a filler , but the next chapter will blow your minds i promise =))) Enjoy

{There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems perfect, make sure you never lose that person}

_____________________________________________________________________

(Rachael’s P.O.V)

The days went by pretty fast and soon it was the day before my operation, and it was also the day I had my first date with Jason. If you call eating  day old sandwiches in the garden outside the hospital a date.

The doctor allowed Jason to take me outside for some fresh air; I was in a wheelchair while Jason sat on the bench. Holding me hand and tracing small circles on it, it felt nice being near him; knowing that he’s finally mine. Prom was tonight and I wasn’t going which really pissed me off, it was the one thing I looked forward to in high-school and I can’t even experience it.

“Hey jay why don’t you go to the dance tonight, you’ve been cooped up here all week?” he looked at me with an annoyed expression on his face; duo to the fact that I kept opening this subject up and he kept telling me that he’s not going.

He sighted before stating for the hundredth time. “Baby I’m not going without you, you’re my date remember. Besides I hate dances the only reason I would go is to be with YOU... So stop asking Me.” he gave me a sad smile, he knew how much I wanted to go.

“Fine, stay her with the crippled girl,” I said with a sight. I spotted Emma and Luke coming our way, and I waved at them.

“By the way I love my crippled girl.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

“Hey love birds.” Emma Chirped.

“Hey Emmz” I greeted; I was the luckiest person on earth. I had the most amazing friends; they visited me every day, trying to cheer me up by playing stupid board games or watching a movie over and over again justto make me happy.

“Hey Jason you’re going to the big game right?” Luke asked him and I looked over at Jason.

“Of course he’s going.” I stated with a smile. I mean it was the final game of the season so he had to play.

“I don’t know. I was thinking I would tell the coach I was sick or something…. I don’t want to leave you here alone.” He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jason Allen Sharp! You are going to that game! And you’re gonna win it!!” I told him in my Don’t-mess- with-me voice.

“Rach… I can’t just leave you here.” he had his puppy dog eyes on, but still I learned to get over that face years ago.

“My mom will be here, and it’s just for a couple of hours… I’ll be FINE!” I creased his face “besides you have to win that game for me, coz I have a bet with Emma here that you’d win…” I winked at him.

“Fine I’ll go and play, but I’m coming back here as soon as it’s finished… you can’t get rid of me that easily.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it peanut.” I rubbed my nose against his.

4 hours later

Oh god this is how I’m going to die!!