Chapter Six

{You know it's right when no matter what you're doing or what kind of mood your in the thought of him can make you smile.}

___________________________________________________________________________

“Hey I got some popcorn, some jolly ranchers and Ben & Jerry’s rocky road.” I said as I walked into Jason’s house and headed to the kitchen. I laid the food down on the counter and started unloading the bags.

“He’s gay!” Jason came to stand on the opposed side of the counter looking very sexy in a navy tank top that displayed his massive shoulders and a pair of grey shorts.

“Apparently,” I shurged, I was too busy going through the bags of food to see the stunned look on his face, but when I finally looked up.

“A..and you’re o..okay with it? Because just say the word and I will rip his head off.” I could actually hear the anger in his voice.

“You’re not ripping his head off, he’s gay. You can’t change his sexuality any more than I can.” I grabbed a soda and the popcorn bowl and headed over to the sofa.

After I settled down with the bowl of popcorn on my lap I looked up to see Jason glaring at me.

“What?” I’m completely baffled, why is he angry? My boyfriend turned out to be gay not his.

“What?! He’s been cheating on you with another dude!” he yelled waving his arms in the air in frustration. He actually looked cute when he was angry.

“Trust me it hurts less when it’s guy not a girl. Can we please just watch the movie?” I turned on my puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, whatever I knew something was up him with all along.” he grumbeled. 

“Really you knew he played for the other team all along.” I gave him an amused smile. He just ignored the comment, got up and turned on “the three musketeers” and settled back down next to me, with his arm around my shoulder.

I automatically laid my head on his chest. Thinking to myself how this feels so right, I felt relaxed listening to the sound of his heartbeat beat beneath me; it lulled me to sleep.

                                                                       ***********

“Wake up sleeping beauty.” I heard Jason’s deep voice whisper in my ear.

I immediately sat up straight nearly knocking into him. I rub the sleep from my eyes and  took in my surroundings. At the moment I was sitting on a king sized bed, which I assumed belonged to Jason’s parents, since I never been in their room before. The room was huge with gold and whites mainly the colors I can see covering the room. Light was streaming in from the windows on the opposite side of the bed.

“What time is it?” Isaid stretching my arms a little before getting up.

“It’s seven thirty," He was already dressed for school in a plain blue t-shirt that made his eyes’ a more intense blue and a pair of ripped jeans. Since I didn’t have time to go home and change, I just borrowed a black hoodi from him, which was double my size and stayed in my jeans. I could smell Jason’s cologne on it, which made me smiel because he still used the same cologne I gave him three years ago on his birthday.

“You ready to go?” he asked me as he handed me a bottle of water.

“Yeah, by the way did you call my mom last night to tell her I was staying over?” I took a sip and put the top back on.

“Yup.” He said popping the “P”, he opened the car door for me, always the gentleman.

“I can’t believe I passed out last night.” He started the engine, and took off in the direction of St. Louise high school.

“Yeah I guess it’s from the shock you experienced.” He gave me a small smile before turning his attention back to the road.

“Or I was just tired.” I looked over at his profile, and it took my breath away.

Should I tell him now? Is this the right moment? I mean is there really a right moment to express your love to someone? These questions kept running in my head.

“You ok?” Jason asked as he looked at me  with a questing gaze. Apparently I zoned out, and now we were in the school’s parking lot.

“Never been better.” I got out of the car, waited for him to reach my side and we walked to our first class of the day together.

As we entered Mrs. Poter's History class, a group of guys quickly surrounded Jason. They were all excited for the game on Friday.

Boys...

I spotted Emma sitting in the desk in the corner and I made my way for to her. "Hey Emmz," I greeted, dropping my bag on the desk before taking the seat next to her.

"Hey, so how are you holding up?" she asked, giving me a sad smile. I guess Jason texted her and told her about Alex and me.

"I'm fine, really." I shrugged and glanced over at Jason, and I caught him staring; he gave me a smile and turned his attention back to the conversation he was having.

"That's good, I never really liked him in the first place."

"I know," I smiled at  her, as I watched our teacher come in and start the lesson for today. I sighted to myself and chanted in my head over and over again. "Just a few more weeks... just a few more weeks to prom.."

The day just flew by before my eyes. And now I was standing in the parking lot with Emma and her boyfriend, Luke. I envied them both they’ve been together for Three years now and before that been friends for two.

I always thought that they completed each other. Emma was gorgeous with her dark brown hair and her honey colored eyes. She was as tall as me with a slim but curvy figure. We’ve known each other since we were eight years old; everyone thought we were twins; except our coloring wasn’t really the same, but still I loved her like a sister.

I turned my gaze to Luke. Luke was my next door neighbor; I was the one who first introduced them to each other. He stood at 6 feet, with a lean muscular body, sandy blond hair and dark blue eyes that always remind me of the ocean.

At that moment he looked up at me with a grin “your princes has arrived my lady.” Nodding his head to where Jason was.

“Hey you guys ready to go?” we all had a history project duo in a week so we decided to go to Starbucks to work on it.

“Yeah me and Luke will meet you there,” Emma said with a giggle while getting into Luke’s jeep.

“Don’t be late.” Jason yelled after them before speeding off to Starbucks, for our usually study session hang out.

_________________________________________________________

i know it's short and probably a little boring

 Vote if you like Jason, and love Starbucks  :D