Chapter Four

I believe in angels... the kind that Heaven sends, I am with them everyday, I call them my best friends. }

__________________________________________________

“All right good job today you guys, Amanda please work on your spelling and Zoe please help Amanda work on her spelling.” I gave her a sympathetic smile before I grabbed my bag and headed to the football field to see Jason. I was so hot from practing in the sun all day, so sweat was dripping from me.

Not sexy at all...

Jason was doing laps around the field, I waved at him when he looked up at me, and waited for him to come over. Jason looked hot when he wore his casual clothes, but he looked smoking hot without his shirt on and only a pair of blue basketball shorts.You could see his tanned arms  flex with his every move, and sweat was rolling done his prefect chiseled abs.

It was hypnotising...

“Hey you done with practice already?” He asked me before gulping down half the bottle of water that I offered him.

“Yeah, Emma’s giving me a ride home. So where do you wanna hang out tonight? Your place or mine?” I asked in regard to our usual movie night marathon. 

It was a tradition we started when we were nine or ten, our parents would leave us with a babysitter and we would watch movies until they came back. And all the while we would stuff our faces with any kind of junk food we could find in the house. 

“Mine, my parents are out of town again. I think they’re in Rome or Paris or somewhere very far away from here. And it’s your turn to bring the snacks, I got them last time.” he whipped the sweat buds from his face, I as momentarily dazed at the sight in front of me.

“Fine.” I gave him an irritated look, but I’m sure I didn’t pull it off. “I’ll be there at seven I’m just gonna check on Adam first.” I looked up and saw coach Summers glaring at me for disturbing his practice.

“I think I should go; the coach is shooting daggers at me.” I gave the coach a weak smile, before turning back to Jason.

“Okay see you at seven and not a minute late.” He gave me a stern look, but then leaned down and kissed my cheek; breaking the strict guy effect he was trying to pull.

I watched as he ran back to his friends and then they all stared doing push ups. I seriously wouldn't have minded spending all day watching him.

Snap out of it...

I decided to leave before I really get sucked into the show Jason was putting on. I walked over to Emma’s car and I saw her staring at me with an amused look on her face.

“What?” I say before getting in the car.

“Please tell me you’re gonna dump that ass of a boyfriend and tell Jason how you feel.” she started the car and drove to my house.

“My ass of a boyfriend? What’s wrong with Adam?” I looked at her with a questioning look.

“Nothing he’s just very annoying, very bossy, demanding, and arrogant.” she counted on her fingers. 

“Are you done? Or are you just pausing for dramatic effect?” Now I remember all the times Adam used to come over and Emma would just get up and leave for no apparent reason. She must really hate him.

“You’re joking right. He always has you under his command, like telling you where to go or where not to go, he also has to approve  your look before you guys go out, I mean come on... that is not normal. He even told you you’re getting fat last time we all went out to dinner. I mean like what the hell is wrong with him.”

Those thoughts never occurred to me, I guess I just never paid any attention to those things.

“Adam does have great qualities; I mean he’s sweet and kind.” I said.

“…he’s rich, and that’s the only thing good about him.” She added in cutting me off.

We pulled up at my drive way before I had time to defend Adam.

“Well here we are, home sweet home.” she said, flashing me a smile.

“Thanks for the ride, Emm.” I leaned over and gave her a quick hug before leaving the car. I got inside the house and head up to my room. My mom was at work at this time of day, so I usually had the house all to myself. I was still wearing my cheerleader’s uniform; so I needed a shower really bad, and a change my clothes.

I took a quick shower letting the warm water wash away all my aches. After I dried off , I put on a pair skinny jeans and a simple red t- shirt that highlighted my curves perfectly.

I went down stairs grabbed a can of soda from the fridge, and a bag filled with Adam’s favorite treats and headed to my red Mini Cooper, or what I called her my “baby”. It was a gift from my mom for my 16th birthday. I started the engine and headed over to Adam’s dorm.

It was a twenty minute ride from my place to his, but I filled the time blasting some (Cobra starship and fall out boy) from a CD Jason made for me for my Birthday last year.

I parked my car in the visitor’s parking lot and headed to his room, it was a two bedroom mini apartment with a small sitting room and a kitchen. Adam’s roommate, Cody, didn’t really spend any time there so we usually had the place to ourselves. Not that we did anything, strictly PG 13.

It was 5:3 when I reached his room, but when I knocked on the door there was no answer. I checked to see if the door was unlocked, and sure enough it opened. But when I walked in I was completely paralyzed by what I saw.

_________________________________________________

Check out my New Story "Wanted"... it's a drama/romance/teen-fic kinda story. (not a cliche)

comment and vote if you think smethings up... 0_0