"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling.

"Exercise" she breathed out as she came up just to go back down again.

"Alone?" I question as she came back up only to stop and look at me.

"They won't let me join." She said standing up with a red face, I could see she was already exhausted.

"Well they're right it's not good for your health, you can start in a few weeks" I said walking away.

"T-Tyler?" I heard her quiet voice just to turn around and see her falling to the floor.

I quickly ran and caught her before she hit the ground.

"Shit" I said looking around. I picked her up and put her on the couch and then went to the kitchen to get a wet cloth to place on her forehead.

Amy's POV

"T-Tyler" I I said as loudly as possible until the black dots I saw flying around my vision took over and engulfed me into darkness.

~flashback~

"Hey idiot" my older brother Jason said nudging me into a wall.

"Dad Jason's being mean again" I said as I walked towards his office rubbing my shoulder in pain.

He looked up at me and sighed in anger only to the get up and walk in my direction extremely fast which cause me to take two steps back in fear.

Just as he was half a meter in front of me he slammed his office doors shut which caused me to flinch.

Next thing I know my twelve year old self is running to my mother with tears streaming down my face.

"Aww baby what's wrong?" My mum said immediately stopping what she was doing and picking me up.

"J-Jason pushed m-me into t-the wall and d-daddy doesn't l-love me" I cried whilst hiccuping.

"Now now baby, you know your dad loves you just as much as me" she said placing me on the counter whilst grabbing a glass which she then filled with water.

I took as sip and just as I was about to place it down my brother ran in shouting profanities which caused me to drop the glass and for it to shatter in pieces all over the Black tiled floor.

Suddenly my dad raced in a looked around and seeing the broken glass on the floor in front of where I was sat.

"What did you do? Can you not do anything right? You're a devil child. I wish you weren't mine" he shouted which caused tears to once again well up in my eyes.

"George she's just a child!" My mum shouted back

"And I dropped the glass not her, are you going to wish you didn't marry me now? Wish we never met?" She shouted pulling me into her arms once again.

He shook his head in frustration and walked away. As soon as I heard his office doors slam again I let myself cry.

"I told you" I said crying even more.

~ End Of Flashback~

Amy's POV

I woke up an looked around to see a bunch of faces.

I panicked and sat up witch cause everyone to bang their heads.

"Ouchiieeeeeee" I squeaked out whilst rubbing my head.

"Are you okay? Do you remember us still? How are you feeling? Do you want water? Do want a snack? Pizza? DIEGO GO GET PIZZA AND A DRINK HURRY UP" marco said checking over my face and seeing if I was hurt.

"Dude let her answer at least one question" Jacob said laughing whilst Diego ran back into the room with pizza and a drink.

"Here" he said handing me the food which I gladly took.

"What are you all gonna watch me eat now?" I said smirking and they all backed off.

"A" I said looking at Aaron which caused him to turn his head in my direction so fast I think he got whiplash.

"What did you just call me?" He asked shocked.

"S-sorry" i said looking down.

"No no don't be sorry babe, you just called me a, you've called me that since we were like 5!" He yelled out in excitement.

"She's getting some of her memories back" he yelled out. I frowned when I thought of the main memory of my parents.

"But if you get them back you'll want to go home and I don't want you to." Mikey said quietly.

"No I won't" I said with my head held up high. This was when Tyler finally looked in my direction since I've woken up.

"I want to stay here, with all of you" I said looking around and standing up.

I walked over to tyler and grabbed his hand and the dragged him with me from the corner of the room to where everyone else was and stood in front of everyone not letting his hand go.

"You're all my family now" I said and motioned everyone for a group hug which they happily gave.

"Always and forever" I said quietly.