1.       Bash him till time of death but that involves getting my hands dirty, ewe no, I'm not getting my hands dirty because of him!

2.       Overdose him on medication from the old man sitting on Deans other side.

3.       Find a sharp object.

4.       Use the fold out tray in the seat.

5.       Use the food cart.

And many more but if I do use one of these I would be locked away for murder so I could probably just keep them to myself.

“And then he was all like oh no I’m losing to a newbie and then I was just like hell yea!” He continued blabbing about how awesome he is at fighting yet I cease to believe it seeing him in action but he doesn’t know that so I’m planning on keeping it that way.

I just kept nodding and saying “Uh- Huh” every so often so it seemed like I was listening but I wasn’t at all and I’m glad it was just one sided or else I would probably act out and slam his head into the seat in front of us.

As the plane finally decided it would grace me and land I hurried out of the plane and into the terminal quickly grabbing my bag and making my way outside to the bus. I would wait for mum but lest face it; I don’t like her, she doesn’t like me so we keep away and all is good besides she will probably catch a taxi or find a way to get some fancy car.

I got on the bus and it only had 2 seats which were left. There was one next to some old scary grandpa or a kid my age so I took the seat next to the kid my age then put my earphones on and listened to music the rest of the way but  I couldn’t help but feel weird when he turned to me and talked.

“You know there is another seat” He said obviously and I turned to him, taking in his appearance. He had amazing brown hair and don’t even get me started on his amazing chocolate brown eyes and he was wearing a white tee shirt with black jeans that looked so hot and I could tell he had abs! I took in his appearance in a few seconds so it didn’t seem like I was staring but damn he was cute as!

“Yea and that has an old dude on it that looks like he might need one and a half seats. I wouldn't want the big bad wolf look alike to eat me.” I shrugged. I had to try and remember not to get too pissed at him because I had to try and make friends here or else I would be the lone wolf like I am every other school except the last one where I had 2 friends.

“You could stand” He said irritated.

“You could stand” I mocked him and then sent a glare “Look ladies and gentlemen this is the young lad who killed chivalry when he looked at it” I laughed and then turned back to my tiny little ipod shuffle sized radio player that I got from dad when I was 9 and turned the music up. I remember getting this from him because I would always take it to listen to music or radio so he gave it to me.

“Look who decided to bring the medieval period to the modern century” the guy snorted looking at my radio thing but he was so hot i didn't care! Damn Asha get your head together.

“Don’t even try me sunny boy. I could go medieval style and break off your neck in one twist if I wanted” I took my earphones out because I knew I wouldn’t be listening to anything at this rate.

“Oh so we’re on nickname basis, are we little dragon” He smirked and I froze. How does he know who I am? Does he know who I am? No its probably just a coincidence.

“Why a dragon? Why not a cat like what normal people would say?” I integrated and he just kept the same cocky smirk. Although he is hot he is getting on my nerve.

“You wouldn’t understand, your probably too innocent you little twelvie*” he said and ruffled my hair.

“I’m 15 and probably would do a hell of a lot more illegal things than you do. Drinking alcohol at parties is like being innocent in my eyes” I glared. He has no right to accuse me of such things!

He lifted his head and let out a bad bark of laughter which went on for a while and soon he started tearing up “Oh really cutie pie?” he then continued laughing till I – lightly may I add- punched him on the shoulder. “Ouch that hurt so much” I sneered scarcastically but I could tell that it actually hurt him.

“Next time I’ll do it harder to your face till I break your nose like I do almost every other night” As soon as I said that I realised I made a huge mistake. With wide eyes I snapped my handover my mouth to hopefully stop any more words come out. At times like this being like Felicity and just not talking most of the time would be good.

He just laughed again “little dragon, with a punch like that you wouldn’t even last five seconds in my part of the streets” He said and smirked “You could be a little lost cutie pie” I growled at him and punched him harder on the same place.

“Owe that was the same place as last time” he hissed and clutched his arm. “So were you from” he asked, I guess he wasn't going to hold a grudge. Yay the cute guy doesn't hate me!

“Winnipeg, Canada” I shrugged “But I move a lot so that was the most recent place.” I wasn’t going to tell him about anywhere else because I only met him a few minutes ago,

“Well I’m a born and raised Aussie” He said proudly putting his hand on his heart and head high in the air.

“Yea and he’s also a little cocky and self-absorbed” I muttered to myself looking down at my bag and contemplating whether or not to pull out my sketch book or not. If he’s nosey he will want to see it but then again what if he’s not and leaves me alone? I better stay safe and not draw even though I want to.

This year I’m going to spend more time doing the things I like which are dancing around my room singing Disney and drawing. I may now sound like a dork but Disney is the best and drawing helps me relax.

“I am not! You hit like a girl” He huffed.

“I am a girl you moron” I said not even sparing a glance as I kept looking down at my bag.

“Im not a moron! I manage to outsmart the cops every time”  He said with a smirk.

“And that makes you smart how? I do it while running errands sunny boy so suck it up and be your little prissy self and go and play tea parties with your dolls” I said with a straight face.

“How do you do that?” He asked me.

“Do what?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Keep a straight face while insulting someone. I always end up laughing or close to it” He said inquisitively.

“I get used to it epically when insulting people in fights ” I said and realised I did it again “DAMNIT! I did it again” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

“Hey so because you live in Canada and fight as well have you seen and heard of the Black Dragon?” He asked with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. He looked just like a little boy learning that he might get a puppy.

“Close your mouth, you might catch a fly” I muttered.

“Have you or have you not heard of him?” He asked and I glared at him.

“How do you know it’s a guy?” I snapped.

“Because girls can’t fight like that” He snorted.

“Yes they can!” I glared back.

“No they can’t. I have never met a girl who could actually throw a punch” He laughed and I growled. He was going to be seeing me tonight when he fights.

“Ok, fine” I sighed and he grinned in achievement but little did he know that I was going to see him and prove him wrong tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* A twelvie is an annoying little tween that think they are cooler than everyone else

Its a quick update but im trying to get it in timing with The Golden Locket :)