Chapter 8

Oh Sehun.

"Bakit, Baek? Anong nangyari at tinawagan mo ako kanina? Is there something about your co--" he cut me off as I turned my gaze back at the road.

"I-i don't know, Sehun," mahinahon niyang winika ngunit may kung anong pag-aalala sa boses niya. Nakatingin lang siya sa harap na parang may malalim na iniisip.

I touch his left hand on his lap. He looks at me with those worried eyes which made me frown. "Baekhyun, what is it? Tell me, what's bothering you?" I asked him but he just bit his lower lips and looks at his lap.

"Baekhyun," I called his name with a warning tone. What is happening? Why is he acting like this? I don't want this kind of surprise if ever he will call it surprise. I don't like it, okay? Well, let's just I am not fond of surprises unless it come from my dearest Luhan. I would love to forever have it.

LuHan.

I don't know what is happening to him. Correct me if I'm wrong but he said I left him with Baekhyun. Well, in his actions. I sensed his looks to Baekhyun a while ago and those bitter words coming from his mouth. And that is. I don't know where did he got that kind of opinion.

But nevertheless, I knew already that he is okay. That he is already in the state of life where he can get everything he wants. Now, that he is here, that I found him, I would not let him go. I promised to chase after him whatever it takes. I will follow him until he will be mine, once again. i know he hates me. I can feel it but I swear to myself that I would erase that emotion from him. I will do everything for him to be mine. Even I swim the Pacific Ocean if that what he wants me to do. Just, just let him be mine once again, destiny.

"Baekhyun," I called him again."Come on, cousin, tell me."

"Okay, Sehun! Okay!" he suddenly burst out and slowly looked at me.

"Tell me, Oh Sehun. What happened to you and to this guy named Tao? He said he is pregnant and you are the father. As far as I remember, you mentioned this guy before when you are in California. What does he mean? Did something happened between you, uh?" he said, staring intently at me making me gulp but at the same time, frown.

Tao? Where did I heard that name again? Tao, tao, tao, tao... No way!

My eyes widened when that familiar name hits me. That Tao! Uh, what is his full name again? Ugh, why can't I remember?! Is he zhang? is he... sht, no!

I suddenly pushed the brake of my car and turned it around to the side. When we reach it, Baekhyun suddenly hit me with his palm and looked at me flabbergasted.

"What was that for, Sehun?! We almost have an accident!" he shouted.

"Baekhyun, no," I answered his question a while back. "I don't remember something happened to us with that Tao guy," I said quoting the word something. "I swear! Cross my heart!"

"But he said, the baby in his tomb is yours. How could you, Sehun?!" he angrily stared at me but I immediately shook my head.

"Don't accuse me of something I didn't do! I frustratingly snapped back.

"Then, what is he saying? Is he lying? Is that what you mean?" he fired back and shook his head. "Now what, Luhan will hate us more." I was shocked when he covered his face and starts sobbing. "Sehun, I don't want Luhan to hate me of something I didn't do to him. I don't want him planting hate towards me about what happened years ago. I don't want him to forget me as his best friend!"

"Baekhyun, calm down, okay? Relax. Breath," I told him as I breath heavily, too, not processing what just came out from his mouth. Tao has a baby. And he said it was mine. How come the baby is mine? I don't remember having intimate skin ship with him. Okay, I'm lying if I am going to say that I am not going to bars when I was in California before. I did, but not having a ONE NIGHT STAND! NO! I AM LOYAL TO LUHAN EVENTHOUGH I TRIED TO FORGET HIM BEFORE!