Chapter 22. Time Flies

Once I was walking in the park. Till then I had learned to live with the pain. In fact the pain was my reminder, how much I loved him.

I read something, quite inspiring, "The only person who can get you out is, You", it said.

That day I thought that if we are meant to be, then for sure we will, we will meet once again.

Nothing could separate us, if we are for each other. I decided to indulge myself into many things.

Moreover, sometimes you need to be happy, not for yourself but at least for the ones who care for you.

Years passed like this. School life came to an end and college life started.

New things, new motivation, new dreams and new expectations.

But one thing was still old, it was him. He was still there in my heart. Though it was out of focus, but he was there.

I was strong enough, strong enough to hide all those tears behind my bright smile.

Everyone, including my mom thought that I was over him. Even I used to agree that I was over him but deep inside I knew that I wasn't.

I was in a medical college and had no idea where he was.

And I don't know why but it started to feel like he was never there, like he was a creation of my own mind.

I almost forgot how his lips felt against mine but yes I still did remember how he used to smell. All those memories were quite hazy but yes I still did get butterflies when I think how we used to be. Living our dream, so crazy and so bold.

We both never planned that we'd lose each other but now I really believe in destiny and soulmates because I just can't run from him. If my life's a puzzle then he is that missing piece whom I'm tryin' to get back and will always wait for.

I wish he knew that I'd never forget him as long as I'll live.

************************************
Author's Note-

See what happens next....

Till the next time......

Bubieeee! :D