Chapter 13. Distance was Just A Number

It was June and till then I could clearly say that 'distance was just a number'. You know, it means so less, when someone means so much.

We both were holding on tight, just to live the day we were waiting for. We were not able to see, feel, kiss, hug each other as much as we wanted but we knew one day we would.

People did say irrelevant things about him. But I knew he was true blue.

Next time I met him on 14th August, after 3 months I saw him. I was wearing a white and green dress and he was wearing a sky blue T-shirt and his favourite jeans.

It was raining then, and in the midst of rain we met. The way I ran and hugged him was just so very beautiful.

And on 22nd September 2015 we met again. Both were in black. For the first time that day, we danced.

My hand, on his shoulder and his on my waist.

And after that we met on 29th November 2015.

" I performed dance-drills in my school, on annual day" He said.

"Oh, you didn't forward me the video"

"Because I don't have any"

"Oh. Then show me how you did it!"

"Here?" He asked.

"Yes, why not?"

"In the middle of the park?"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please, Sameer. I want to see it. Right now! "

He did and it was super cute. People were definitely watching, but he continued. Somehow I felt special.

The hardest time was when the clock ticked and 'bye' time came. But I was ready to wait, I had been cooling my heals but I was fine with it. As he was worth it, he was worth of all of it.
I know it was so very hard for him to go out from my society. I did cry after saying bye, wishing he would come back soon.

Whenever he told me that he was coming here, I used cry, laugh, dance, sing. All in one.

Go and hug my mom all of the sudden and be like "eeeeeee!"

Dance on the table and be like " Oh yea, he's coming! oh yea! Ahaan!"

Decide clothes and accessories and hairstyles.

It was like India had won the world cup against Pakistan. It was like I had won the battle. I can't just express how I used to feel at that particular moment.

************************************
Author's Note

I just wanna tell you guys that if you are in a long distance relationship then you're not unlucky or something like that. In fact you are very lucky; as you have someone in your life who ain't ready to give up on you.

Just let me you if something like this has happened to you....

Feel free to share your views...

Till next time..

Byeeeee! :)