Chapter 15. An Old Friend

The moment I changed my seat, I kinda regretted it. I was really liking talking to him. Perhaps I never wanted to create grudges, that too with such an old friend.

But the thought that that was wrong with Sameer kept burning in the back of my mind.

I did remember how we used to talk all night. Maybe sometimes things really have to end.

After we reached our school, I did wave him bye with a smile.

I knew I had made him upset but I really couldn't help it.

Maybe somehow if I was him, I would've behaved the same way. Maybe I got way too angry and mad at him.

But yes things got better between us, although it took a long time but yes they did.

After all I knew him since five years, he was one of my oldest friends. Maybe the one who knew way too much about me, and about whom I knew way too much.

Sameer was also so very right on his part, his point was if a person can do wrong once, he can do it again and again. Besides Sameer was really possessive for me.

I'd never understand why all the other girls have problems if their boyfriend's a bit possessive. Because  in my case I loved it way too much.

It's good to see, you know, that someone's afraid of losing you.

He never doubted me, always gave me my space but I also never gave him a chance to do that. Once I made my promise to him, I never broke it.

Yes, Prateek tried to contact me again and again but Sameer wouldn't allow me to talk to him.

And for me, somehow I also didn't as I was way too afraid to lose Sameer for Prateek.