Chapter 19. Couldn't bear it

Woke up, it was 5 o'clock. Finally, it was morning.

The sun came up, but the cold feeling was still there. It felt like my whole body was numb, way too afraid to see the future.

I had to get ready for the school. Even though I didn't want to.

Reached school with a vacant feeling. My eyes were burning and my heart was on fire.

"Hello!"

I didn't reply and didn't even notice who it was.

Triiiinggg! The bell rang and the school started.

"We all are humans. We should live for each other. In this world all of us must do something good. Like real good...." Our S.st teacher was explaining the chapter.

I was hardly paying any attention to it. I was staring out of the window and all of sudden everything turned black.

Next thing I remember was that I was carried by my classmates to the medical room.

I was sitting on the bed, tears were falling down my cheeks and my whole body was shivering like anything.

"What are you feeling?" the nurse asked.

I was not able to murmur even a word.

"She's just under pressure" Joyal replied.

"Pressure? What kind of pressure?"

Joyal looked towards Amaya and Anushka in a nervous way.

"Umm. Exams, yea of finals" Krishna replied.

"Oh dear!" my class teacher said.

"She'll be fine. Lay down and have some rest" the nurse replied.

I was laying on the bed, thinking about him, about us, about everything we had. The feeling was so very vacant, so very cold. It felt like everything was still, no colours. Nothing, nothing at all.

Joyal was sitting beside me holding my hand.

"Don't think about it Megan" She said.

"I won't be able to deal with this pain Joyal" I said.

"Don't be mad. I know you will. I know you will" She replied.

I was staring at the ceiling. Remembering the day when I was not well and laying on the same bed, having him beside me.
_____________________________________

"Should I bring your lunch box?" He asked.

"No, Sameer. I'm fine. I'm okay!"

"It doesn't seems so but!" He replied.

I smiled.

"Please you better learn how to take care of yourself"

"I can't help it, it's natural! I'm just on my periods"

"But not for me, it ain't common for me. All I'm seeing right now is you in pain"

I laughed, "You're so cute! I wish no one gets a boyfriend like you!"

"Eh?"

"I won't be able to flaunt then!" I winked.

I was in pain but tears were in his eyes.
______________________________________

But now he was gone, totally gone!

When I came back home, I picked up my phone to call him. But when I tried I got to know that he had blocked me.

Not only on the contact list but on every damn social networking site, he had blocked.

It felt like I was nothing, nothing at all for him. A question in my mind kept reverberating, "Am I too easy to be forgotten?"

I had no idea what was going and never thought about what would happen next.