Khalil 97

I walked around Zyshaun's estate trying to calm down, Marcus had me ten kinds of fucked up if he thought I was going to let him talk to Julius not only that but I was pissed that Zyshaun wouldn't let me handle it. I walked around the pool area wondering why he had everything so spaced out.... I swear you had to walk about a half a mile from the basketball court to get to the pool, I'm not hating because with the baby coming we were going to need something bigger but when me and Marcus got our new place it wouldn't be this big. I looked around at the security as the patrolled the perimeter and thought about everything that was going on, as fucked up as this may sound I was glad Cam was gone; even though he was in a much more dangerous place it comfort me knowing he wasn't here in direct harm from Julius. Damn I needed to get house in order, my bro Enzo just had a son, me and Marcus got another kid on the way and even my little bro Devin got two sons coming and I needed to protect them at all cost. I went back to the house and started to head to my car.

"Where are you going Khalil." Mama Angela asked and as badly as I wanted to tell her the truth I couldn't.

"I'm going to the store real quick." I said feeling sick for lying to her.

"Oh good I need to go get me some Hot Cheetos, for all the money Zyshaun's got you'd think he have some snacks up in here. I'm about to go grab my purse." She said snatching the keys out my hands and walking away. I sat by the door and waited for her to come back when she finally got back she was with Enzo and Devin.

"I didn't realize this was a family trip." I said sarcastically. We all went to Mama Angela's favorite store in the world (Walmart) and they went shopping while I sat out in the car without the keys because they didn't trust me not to leave them here. I sat there listening to music on my phone when an unknown number came across my screen. "Hello?" I asked answering it.

"Khalil Cunningham it's been too long man, how's our dude doing?" Julius said and my blood started to boil. "Look I'm a very busy man...... so I thought it was about time we met up face to face."

"I couldn't agree more Julius just name the time and place, I'll be there." I said trying to keep my calm.

"On second thought I'm going to have to pass, it's not that I don't wanna see you I just wanna wait until after I fuck Marcus that way when I look into your eyes you'll know just how serious I am about getting my dude back." Julius said laughing and I could tell he was trying to get under my skin.

"Why wait? I'm saying Julius you've been doing all the running around trying to fuck up my life but if you were a real man you'd come and face me, no backup, no scheming, just you and me......." I said. "Don't get quiet now Julius, what's up?"

"All in do time Khalil...... but tell my baby Marcus I said what's up." Julius said laughing and hanging up the phone. I sat there completely pissed, this nigga was playing mind games and I was too old for it. I sat there until they came back to the car and I knew I had to talk to Marcus about what happened with Julius but when I walked through the Marcus had his news to tell me.

"Julius called me while you were gone." He said and I can't say I'm surprised. "Khalil when does it end? I mean it seems like we just got over that whole situation with Vic and now Julius......." Marcus said and something e said triggered in my head.

"Vic......" I said quietly, Marcus looked confused but once my brain started working it was hard for me to slow down. "Baby listen the reason that situation with Vic lasted so long is because we resisted his demands for the longest time........ it's the same with Julius the longer we draw it out the more chaos he's going to cause. So maybe we give him exactly what he wants." I said as a plan started to form in my head, it was crazy but it was something Julius would never expect.........