Devin 53

I sat next to Torian waiting for the doctor, today we were going to start looking at potential surrogates and honestly I was kinda nervous. We had so much going on right now with Khalil's health, Cam leaving, Cadence's wedding, plus our own wedding to start planning for whenever Cam got home, but Torian just put me at ease by reminding me we were just looking not making any final decisions. The doctor walked in and I started getting nervous until Torian grabbed my hand.

"Okay, have you given any thoughts as to how you're going to go about it?" The doctor asked and I looked at Torian since he was a lot more knowledgeable about this kinda of stuff than I was.

"Actually I was thinking that we could try in vitro fertilization, I mean we only plan on doing this once so I think it'll only be fair if we both got something out of it." Torian said.

"Umm what's that?" I asked.

"Basically we both use our sperm to fertilize the surrogates eggs, then they're implanted inside her resulting in twins with different dads but the same mother so technically they're still related." Torian said looking at me, instantly I started picturing myself chasing after two little kids that looked exactly like me and Torian, just that thought alone brought a smile to my face.

"What are the risk?" I asked.

"The risk are just like any pregnancy, the main thing you should focus on is the legal aspect of it. Make sure the contract is airtight, it's important that you retain an attorney who specializes in reproductive law to draft surrogate/egg donor agreements and obtain advice on other protections throughout the process." The doctor said and I went back to my thoughts of having kids run around the house, with Enzo, Khalil, and Cadence all having kids, our children would have plenty of cousins to keep them company. We finished our appointment and as we were walking out to the car I pushed Torian up against the building kissing him.

"Thank you." I said quietly. "Thank you for changing my mind about this........ the more we talk about it the more I'm getting excited about having kids." I said looking into his eyes.

"That's wassup but you should probably know I'm picking the names.... if we decide to do the twin thing." Torian said laughing.

"WHAT?! Why do you get to pick?" I asked pissed.

"Because I called it Shrimp-dick, now let's get home and have a little fun before everyone starts showing up." Torian said kissing me.

I walked into the living where Torian was setting everything up for our movie night, I stood by the entrance and just watched him...... he wore nothing but a beater and shorts,his shorts were hanging just below his ass damn he was so damn sexy, I started to wonder if there was any possibility of us getting another session in before everyone got here. Torian looked at me and smirked, he walked over to me, bit down on my lip while I grabbed his ass tightly....... I looked into his eyes and smiled, this dude was my world and I wanted to give him the world but right now I'll settle for giving him this.......... before I could take his clothes off there was a loud knocking on the door, I knew that it could only be one person knocking that damn loud and that was Will. I gave Torian a quick kiss and walked over to the door, as soon as I opened it Will walked in with Nico, Ramone, and Mique right behind him.

"Wassup y'all?" I said dapping everyone up, I looked at Mique who had this sadness around him that was coming off him in waves. A part of me wanted to know if it had anything to do with Legacy but I also didn't want to get involved.

"I'm ready to get this movie night started, please tell me you got some popcorn because I know you don't really like popcorn so you be acting funny........" Will said and I shook my head. I fucking hated popcorn.

"Yeah just keep that shyt away from me, now let's watch this movie before I change my mind." I said looking at Torian who was having a conversation with Nico off to the side, I know most people would be uncomfortable with their ex and current dude being so close but I was past such childish things.

We all sat down and started watching my favorite movie of all time 'Shottas' and half way through movie Torian put his hand on my leg under the blanket, my mind went completely blank and I couldn't focus on the movie. I look at him as he watched the movie but I noticed the corners of his mouth slightly turned up into a smirk, okay he was trying to be funny..... as the movie went on his hand got further and further up my leg, until finally resting on my dick.

"Ayy we're outta snacks, somebody has to go get some more." Ramone said walking out the kitchen and everyone turned to look at me.

"Man I can't stand any of y'all........ aight I'll go but someone is coming with me, Mique." I said looking at him and he nodded slightly. "Aight so everyone write down what y'all want and triple check your list because I'm not going to be turning around because y'all want something that y'all forgot to write down...... Nico since you notorious for that shyt you gotta quadruple check your list." I got everyone list then me and Mique headed off to the store, I rode passed Khalil's house and saw Marcus's car parked in the driveway.... I swear them two, I just shook my head because even though they argued, they always found a way to work things out. I'd probably swing by there tomorrow since I had something's that I needed to say to Khalil.

"So what's up Mique, you've been pretty quiet tonight." I asked looking at him out the corner of my eye.

"I'm just thinking bro...... have you talked to Legacy?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah last I heard he was working extra duty so I haven't really been able to talk to him, why wassup?" I asked.

"It's just.... I don't get him. Like one second our chemistry is amazing then the next  he's pulling away, I really wanna get to know him even if it's only on a friend tip but he has this wall up. I could move in an inch and he'll pull away a mile." Mique said.

"You gotta understand, he dated my bro for six years and had a crush on him even longer...... something like that just doesn't go away. I think he's afraid of getting too close to you, even if it's just as friend." I said. "Just give him time and things will work out the way they're suppose to."

"Yeah maybe your right...... but listen I'm thinking about taking a little road trip to Atlanta in a couple weeks, you wanna go?" Mique asked and I thought about it for a second.

"Depends on when you wanna go,  me and Torian are thinking about going to Hawaii before Cadence's wedding." I said pulling into the parking lot.

"I'll get back to you, I mean if you can't go I can always ask Will and Nico you know they're always down to travel." Mique said getting out. We walked into the store and started grabbing everything from the list. As we walked down the aisle I saw Ant standing there grabbing some chips.

"Fuck." I mumbled trying to turn around but it was too late. Ant turned around and saw me and Mique standing there. "Wassup Ant." I said quietly. I looked at Antonio expecting him to say something smart since the last time I saw him I pretty much ignored him, but Ant was completely ignoring me all his focus was on Mique.......