Khalil 45

I couldn't wait to get back to work because this sitting in the house shyt was driving me crazy. One more week before I could go back to work, because I needed a break from all this shyt I've been dealing with like; Blaze harassing me about that damn appointment with the cardiologist, Noah was going through one of his moods where he didn't want to be bothered by anyone, Devin wanted to kill Sa'vion and then there was Marcus........ I loved him so damn much but if I had to sit there while he watched me take those damn pills I was going to lock him in the closet. I was the first one up and walked downstairs hoping to get some time to myself, I walked into the living room and found Mama Angela sitting on the couch and judging from the conversation she was talking to some dude........ yeah that was something I didn't want to hear. I decided to go sit by the pool and wait until it was time to get Noah and Cori up for school, but again I was caught off guard by Noah sitting by the pool talking on his phone.

"........ look I'm not worried about any of them chicks Jade. You've always been the person I wanted to be with........ stop worrying we can talk about this some more when I see you but I'm about to go work out before it's time to get ready for school.......... okay bye." Noah said hanging up and putting his phone next to him. I felt like being childish, I walked up behind him and pushed him in the pool.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself." I said smiling as he looked up at me.

"You play too much are you going to stand there or are you going to help me out?" Noah said looking at me pissed. I shook my head and offered him my hand, I looked in his eyes and before I could react he pulled me in the pool with him then swam away quickly. "That's what you get. What are you doing up this early?" Noah asked climbing out the pool.

"I couldn't sleep, you know we got that appointment today...... we're going to pick the sex of your sibling, I got my heart set on a boy but you know your dad he might want a little girl so there's that. What about you No' do you want a brother or sister?" I asked looking at him.

"A brother, I don't think I could handle having a sister........" Noah said quietly, he stared at the water and I could tell something was on his mind.

"You nervous about going back to school?" I asked and he nodded. "Don't worry you'll be fine, just don't let those dude get to you but if you fine yourself in a situation where you feel like you're going to fight just call me and I'll talk you down."

"I got it under control dad, look I'm about to go get ready for school. I'll see you in a bit." Noah said standing up, he grabbed his phone, pushed me back into the water and ran in the house. I was going to get him back.

"Isn't it a little cold for you to be out here swimming?" Marcus asked walking out and I just sat there in the water staring at him, to me he was as close to perfect as you can get. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Marcus asked knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"Because you're sexy, what are you doing up?" I asked getting out the pool and I noticed Marcus was staring at the dick print in the front of my shorts.

"I'm going in early today to work on Yuri's case, so I can make it to our appointment on time. So I was being nosy going through your phone and I noticed you have an appointment tomorrow wanna tell me why I'm just finding out about this?" Marcus asked.

"It's nothing serious Marcus, I'm just taking precautions to make sure I don't end up in the hospital again." I said not telling the whole truth, I was glad it was still dark outside because Marcus as hard as Marcus was staring at me I knew he would've read the entire truth written across my face.

"Okay well....... let me know what they say. I gotta get going remember our appointment is at one. Don't be late." Marcus said reaching out for hug but stopped. "I'm not trying to get wet so I'll see you later." Marcus said kissing me quickly, then backing up.

"That's not what you were saying last night. What were your exact words? Oh now I remember 'make it wet daddy', and I pretty sure I did that numerous times with my tongue." I said winking at him and I knew he was trying hard not to smile. "Have a god day at work Mar, I love you."

"I love you too..... one o'clock Khalil." Marcus said walking away quickly, I stood there smiling as Marcus made a big production of making sure I looked at his ass as he left...... great now I was going to spend the next few hours horny.

After dropping Noah and Cori off at school, I slept until Michelle came and woke me up damn was it 11:30 already? I got up and showered quickly before going to meet Marcus. I was actually excited, the fact that me and Marcus could raise another child together just made me smile the only downside was Cam wasn't going to meet him or her until he got back. We pulled up to the doctors office and Marcus was standing there waiting, god he was perfect; I walked over and pulled him into my arms ignoring the looks we were getting.

"You ready?" I asked grabbing his ass, Marcus nodded and we all walked into the building. We sat in the office for like two hours and I tuned most of what they were saying out, the only time I paid attention was when they mentioned deciding the sex of the baby. "Boy." I said at the same exact time Marcus said 'girl'. We stopped and looked at each other for what seemed like forever.

"How about we do it the old fashion way and wait until the bay gets here, the last thing I want is for y'all to be arguing about something like this." Michelle said looking at me like I was the one who was wrong.

"We did that with Cori, besides we got two boys already and I think we should go for a three-peat. Noah and Cori both want brother so what kind of parents would we be if we denied them the chance to at happiness." I said looking at them.

"Khalil I think Michelle has a great point we should let fate decide and as for Noah and Cori, I'm pretty sure they'll be happy with whatever we have." Marcus said and I knew there was no point in arguing especially since my only job was to be there. I shrugged and went back to my phone and waited until we were done and we were walking out before speaking again.

"Noah and Cori are going to be heart broken." I said smiling.

"Whatever Khalil, the only reason y'all don't want a girl is because you and I both know she's going to have all of y'all wrapped around her finger. We can finish this conversation when we get home, what do you want for dinner?" Marcus asked.

"Actually I'm not coming home until later tonight; Cam, Devin, and myself are meeting with Sa'vion in Austin so he can tell us some stuff about Kadeem...... I'll call you when we're done." I said and Marcus just stared at me, I already knew what he was thinking. "Everything is going to be fine Marcus we're just going to talk I'm not going to let things get outta hand." I said kissing him.

"Okay..... let me know how it goes." Marcus said looking at me, he started to walk away but then stopped. "Khalil did you take your medicine today?" He asked.

"Yeah man stop worrying about me so much." I said looking at him.

"I'll never stop worrying about you, I'll see you when you get home." Marcus said grabbing my dick and kissing me, I bit down on his lip and grabbed his ass tightly. "If you get home and I'm still sleep wake me up I got something I wanna give you." Marcus whispered in my ear, I kissed him one more time and slowly let him out of my embrace. I watched as him and Michelle walked to the car and couldn't wait until after this dinner so I could get home to my only love..........................