Khalil 29

Noah was handling his house arrest better than I was, I could do anything without Marcus worrying and honestly if I had to eat any more rabbit food I was going to lose my fucking mind... I swear it was like he was expecting me to drop dead at any second and at first it was cute but now it was getting annoying. I got out of bed and went downstairs, I knew Mama Angela was cooking so I couldn't wait to eat and thankfully Marcus was gone for work so I didn't have to worry about him complaining about what I was eating. So when I got downstairs and saw Marcus sitting at the table with Noah, I was both happy to see him and pissed because I knew he was going to try and make me eat some fucking fruit; I walked over to the table and sat down just as Mama Angela put a plate of sausage, bacon, eggs, french toast, and orange juice in front of Noah and Marcus then handed me a bowl of oatmeal.......

"Alright this shyt is about to stop, I can't do it anymore. I'm not eating this shyt, that 'heart attack' had absolutely nothing to do with my diet so can please stop pretending it did because I'm going crazy." I said looking at Marcus, who looked at me and smirked.

"You may be willing to risk your health but I'm not, but since you're complaining I'll be nice today." Marcus said getting up and walking over to the cabinet and coming back with some sugar. "Tell me when to stop." Marcus said pouring some sugar on my oatmeal...... oh he got jokes, but the thing was I wasn't playing.

"I'm serious Marcus you need to stop treating me like I'm sick when I'm not." I said but he didn't say anything he just walked away and I was pissed, at least until Noah passed me some of his bacon and winked... at least I had someone on my side.

"Noah I need you to go and make sure all the guest rooms are cleaned since Christmas is over here this year and when you're done, the garage needs to be cleaned." Marcus said walking back into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it Noah, I'll take care of it since I don't have anything else to do." I said and Marcus shot me a look.

"No...... Noah is going to do it." Marcus said and I we sat there staring at each other neither one of us willing to back down.

"It's okay dad, I'll do it I need something to keep me busy." Noah said quietly.

"Nah I'll take care of it, besides I told Cadence you'd help her out today she has some stuff she needs help with at her new place and since your dad won't let me do it I had to suggest you. Now go get ready because she should be on her way." I said and Noah got up and walked to his room. "We need to talk." I said.

"Fine we can talk..... when Noah is gone. Now are you done?" Marcus asked grabbing my bowl before I could say anything and tossing it in the sink. Okay so it was going to be one of those days, fine if he wanted to argue we could do just that.......

An hour later Noah was gone and Mama Angela left to do some grocery shopping for Christmas dinner which left me and Marcus in the house alone, the first few minutes we didn't speak but I could feel him staring at me and I'm not going to lie it was turning me on, I just realized we haven't had sex since I got out the hospital and it was becoming harder to focus on the t.v. knowing we were alone.

"So let's talk...." Marcus said walking over and standing in front of the t.v., I looked at him in the eyes and saw just how mad he really was.

"Tonight I'm thinking we could order some Chinese food." I said trying to look around him but every time I moved, he would move with me.

"No......" Marcus said crossing his arms and staring at me.

"That wasn't a question..... I'm getting tired of eat salads and fruit I need real food, look at me I'm pretty sure I've lost ten pounds eating that shyt." I said looking at him.

"Do you not realize the severity of what happened to you or do you just not care?" Marcus asked and I looked up at the ceiling. "LOOK AT ME!" Marcus yelled slapping the remote out my hand and I jumped up and got in his face.

"YEAH I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..... I'M THE ONE WHO IT HAPPENED TO REMEMBER? BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND PRETEND THAT IT WAS WORSE THAN WHAT IT REALLY WAS MARCUS BECAUSE IT WASN'T, HELL THE REASON I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL SO LONG IS BECAUSE I HIT MY HEAD AND NOTHING ELSE........ SO QUIT TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKING KID!!!!!" I yelled, then Marcus started crying.

"You just don't fucking get it do you....... you don't understand what I went through seeing you like that, knowing I almost lost you forever...... how do you think that made me feel? how do you think it was for me knowing there was nothing I....... nothing I could do to help you." Marcus said crying and I felt like shyt, this whole time Marcus was being strong for everyone and I never stopped and thought about what this was doing to him.

"Come here man...." I said stepping closer to him but he backed up. "MAN COME HERE!" I said loudly pulling him to me. "Baby I'm not going anywhere, I'm not.... that's a promise and I've been selfish thinking that I was being punished when I should've realize you were doing what you've always done for me which is protect me and I'm sorry for not seeing that sooner. Do you forgive me?" I asked kissing his forehead.

"No fuck you." Marcus said weakly trying to push me away.

"Nah..... but I do plan on fucking you." I said picking him up and laying him on the couch, Marcus didn't resist as I pulled his clothes off and threw them over the couch. I stripped down to nothing but my boxers and lifted his legs on my shoulders. I honestly didn't want to waste any time on foreplay, I was too fucking horny for that...... hell I didn't even bother taking my boxers off I just pulled my dick through the slit in the front and entered Marcus easily.

"AHHH!!!" Marcus moaned and as my dick found his spot on the first try. I started fucking Marcus at a slow and steady pace, I wanted him to feel everything he's been missing in the weeks since our last sexual encounter. "OHMYGOD!!!" Marcus cried out as I rotated my hips making sure I hit every corner of 'my' ass.

"You missed this dick didn't you?" I whispered in his ear, Marcus didn't say anything but he didn't have to his body told me everything I needed to know. I pushed my dick in Marcus as far as it could go and watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his fingers dug into my back. I started going faster..... but then I slowed down I wanted this moment to last.

"I love you." Marcus said crying and I kissed his tears away. "Promise me....... oh fuck........ promise me that......" Marcus couldn't finish, but I knew what he wanted.

"I promise baby, I'm not going anywhere. I love you too much to ever let you outta my sight." I said pulling Marcus on top off me. "I want you to ride 'your' dick." I said as Marcus started riding my dick, like it was the very last time.

"OH FUCK!!!" We said in unison. Marcus was had me twisting and turning I grabbed a pillow to cover up my moans and Marcus snatched the pillow away and threw it across the room.

"Look at me." Marcus said and I opened my eyes and I swear to me there was no better sight than watching Marcus ride my dick. I felt my toes tingling and I knew I was getting close to busting, so I pulled Marcus close and started fucking him faster. "OHSHYT!!!" Marcus cried out as he busted on my abs and chest just as I busted inside of him......

"Fuck....." I said trying to catch my breath. "So what are we about to do?" I asked wrapped my arms around him with my dick still pulsing inside of him.

"Round two in the shower then you have a lot of work to do." Marcus said kissing me. I smiled and picked him up and carried him all the way up to our bathroom. "I'll ease up some, but you have to be careful, because if you scare me like that again I'll......" I stuck my tongue in his mouth and pushed him up against the shower wall.

"I get it consider me warned...... now about round two?" I said smiling, Marcus kissed me again and we fucked in the shower and on our bedroom floor until we both were too tired to move. "Before I forget......" I said stifling a yawn. "This summer me, Cam and Devin are going to Las Vegas." I said and Marcus just nodded before passing out on my chest................................