Enzo 98

With Khalil and Marcus out of the country with Noah, Cori, Saint and Trinity. Zyshaun dealing with his mom and sister, and Devin and Blaze getting ready for their boys birth in a couple weeks I was pretty bored, so I decided to have a daddy's day with Ivan and Ace as Legacy had took to calling my son. After fucking Legacy back to sleep, then showering and getting dressed I went to get in my eyes the only perfect things in my world....... When I pulled up to the house I noticed Tara's Ford F250 parked out front great just what I needed a verbal sparring with the Beast of the East yet another name that Legacy came up with. I knocked on the door and once the nanny answered I could tell she was already over Tara's antics, when I walked into the living room I saw exactly why Tara was sitting on the couch and Black & Mild hanging from her lips playing 2k..... she was more masculine than I was. Then I noticed Ivanna sitting in her crib playing with her toys, in her own little world now where is my son?

"Where's Ace?" I asked Tara who rolled her eyes when she saw me, she turned back to the game ignoring my question and I started to get pissed. "Sir are you going to pretend like you didn't hear me." I asked and Tara got pissed.

"I thought I heard you down here, I'm glad you're hear I need you to take the kids today...... my boyfriend is taking me to Dallas and Tara has a date as well." Tia said walking into the room and handing Ace to the nanny, I don't know which shocked me more the fact that Tia just had my son and was already going out on a date or the fact that someone actually had a strong enough stomach to go out with Tara.

"Just so we're clear, I don't want any nigga around my kids without meeting him first. I'm not trying to sound like a jealous ex or anything I just wanna make sure this dude isn't crazy........" I said and Tara started laughing, here this bitch goes.

"You got some nerves telling her she can't bring her boyfriend around her kids." Tara said jumping up. "She didn't say nothing about you having your little boyfriend around her kids."

"And you got some spaghetti sauce on shirt." I said waving her off. "Look I just wanna meet this dude and Legacy is different my and him have a lot of history even before I met y'all.... I trust Legacy with every strand of my DNA." I said and Tia stood there thinking about it.

"I'll see what he says but you need to hurry and leave because he's really shy and I don't want you scaring him off." Tia said reaching for my dick, I pushed her hand away and making a quick diaper since they had clothes already at my house and took them out to the car. "When are you bring them back?" Tia asked.

"I'm not sure yet, but I'll call you." I said making sure they were strapped, then getting into my car and pulling off.......... We got back to the house and after I put my son in his crib, I walked into the kitchen where Legacy was making breakfast, I walked over to him and tried to grab some food but he pushed me away grabbed the diaper bag from me and started making the baby a bottle. "What did I do now?" I asked smirking.

"Nothing...... kids eat first." Legacy said smiling, but I was completely thrown off by something else. I grabbed his left hand and just stared at it for a second. "Don't let it go to your head, I'm not getting married until my best man gets back." Legacy said but I was to elated that I had to kiss him.

"Daddy don't kiss Leggy." Ivanna said walking into the kitchen and I laughed before picking her up and putting her in the high chair.

"What made you finally decide to put it on? Not that I'm complaining....." I said cutting up Ivanna's food.

"We've been through a lot, I mean the stuff we've been through is enough to end most couples but honestly it makes me love you even more. Sure we're not perfect but no one is, and I'm also thinking long term..... let's say something happens to me at work, I would only trust you to make any medical decisions and you can't do that if we're not legally married." Legacy said even though the thought of something happening to him almost stopped my heart, his logic was flawless and any chance I had of marrying him was always a plus. "And I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else." I looked into his eyes and smiled, he started to kiss me but someone started knocking on the door and I heard Ace crying through the baby monitor.

"You get the door, I'll take Ace his bottle......." I said quickly kissing him. I ran upstairs to check on my son while Legacy answered the door, when I came back downstairs Legacy was sitting in the living room with Zyshaun.

"Wassup Zy?" I asked, Zyshaun walked over to me and took Ace and I saw how stressed he looked. "You good bro?"

"Man I haven't heard from Yuri in three days....... I've tried calling, going by his house, texting and I'm really worried that either Julius or Ymir has done something to him." Zyshaun said. "I swear if they hurt him I'll kill them......."

"There's one person how may know what's going someone, Roseline I mean she's worked with Julius before I'm pretty sure she's not completely out of the loop so maybe you should pay her a visit." I said looking at Zyshaun.

"I might need somebody to keep me from killing this bitch you mind riding with me?" Zyshaun asked and I looked at my kids.

"It's coo Lorenzo, Liberty is on her way over here so we can keep an eye on the kids." Legacy said, I gave him a quick kiss and followed Zyshaun out the door. An hour later we were pulling up to a modest sized house that couldn't possibly belong to Roseline, I mean I've only met her a few times but I doubt she'd live anywhere this small, but I was proven wrong when we got out and Roseline stepped out the house.

"Well, well, well Zyshaun Prater and Lorenzo Gonzalez to what do I owe this pleasure?" Roseline asked smiling deviously.

"We were in the neighborhood and wondering if Julius was around, since I'm sure you probably sucked his dick a few times I know you of all people would know his location." Zyshaun said and Roseline smirked.

"I haven't heard from Julius Banks in years, honestly I didn't know he was in Texas." Roseline said and I knew she was lying her ass off.

"Bro she's lying." I said and Zyshaun nodded.

"Roseline this isn't a game, you know what I'm capable of so it'll be in your best interest to tell us what you know......" Zyshaun said in a deadly calm voice, Roseline smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Fine........ I'm over all this drama, Julius came to see me a couple days ago. He wanted to included me in some scheme of his but I'm over the drama I just want to take care of my loving husband." Roseline said and I believed her up until the whole 'take care of her loving husband' part.

"So where exactly is he?" I asked looking at her, Roseline smiled as if she knew a secret about me that she wasn't going to tell. "What do you know Roseline?" I asked stepping to her.

"I just so happened to know who Julius's mole is, someone who has been inadvertently feeding Julius information for weeks." Roseline said. "Well two people actually first would be your mother......" She said looking at Zyshaun. "And the second is a beautiful young woman by the name of Tia." Me and Zyshaun looked at each other as the oldest man I've ever saw walked out and called out to Roseline, we started walking away and didn't say anything until we were driving down the street.

"I figured my mom was involved........ Gonzo it's your call how we deal with your baby mom." Zyshaun said quietly.

"Well Tia is on a date probably with that nigga right now, I'll talk to her though you should probably send some people to watch Tia because more likely than not she'll be able to lead us to Julius." I said quietly, I don't know if Tia was doing this intentionally or if she was just stupid but whatever the case was I didn't feel safe letting my kids go back there until this situation with Julius is resolved.

"I gotta find Yuri bro......." Zyshaun said quietly. "It's driving me crazy not knowing where he is." I couldn't respond because I couldn't imagine being in his shoes, we got back to my house and walked in and saw Yuri sitting on the couch with Legacy and Liberty.

"Man you were doing all that worrying and that nigga was sitting here the whole time." I said looking at Zyshaun, I started to walk towards Yuri and Legacy but Zyshaun roughly grabbed my arm stopping me then pulled out a gun.

"That's not Yuri, that Ymir." Zyshaun said focusing his gun on Ymir.....................................