Legacy 32

Maybe sleeping with Lorenzo wasn't the best idea, don't get me wrong it was amazing but sex with him was always on point but now I was starting to regret it. At first everything was coo but then the gifts started...... I knew that Lorenzo was sorry for everything he did but I still wasn't ready to get back with him, not because I didn't still love him but because we still had some things that we needed to work out before we decided if we were going to move forward. I had just finished a twelve hour shift and was ready to enjoy these three days off, as I was walking out the station with a few of my co-workers a cobalt blue Lamborghini Aventador pulled into the parking lot and Mique stepped out looking better than the last time I saw him. He walked over to me and of course my co-workers wanted autographs and pictures, so while he was doing that I decided to head to my car and just as I started to back out Mique ran over and stood behind my car blocking me.

"Would you move? I'm not trying to be here any longer than I have to be." I said rolling my window and he smiled before walking over to me.

"I thought we had plans? Don't tell me you're going to stand me up again." He said flashing me that charming smile of his. "Come on Legacy this is the fourth time I've asked you to chill with me you say yes, then cancel at the last minute." Mique said.

"I'm not cancelling I'm just going home to shower then I'll meet you somewhere." I said knowing I'd probably end up falling asleep after my shower.

"You got some extra clothes?" Mique asked and I nodded. "Good follow me to my place, you can shower there that way I know you won't end up 'falling asleep' like last time."

"Man I'm not going to your house, but if you're serious about us hanging out you can follow me to my apartment and wait for me to get ready." I said and he nodded before walking over to his car. We got to my place and Mique looked around nervously.

"Umm you think my car will be aight out here, this don't look like the safest neighborhood." Mique said watching a group of kids run by his car.

"Do you think I would move into a dangerous neighborhood with my job? Relax nobody is going to mess with your car but if you're that worried you can always drive around until I'm ready." I said and Mique looked uncomfortable but he locked his doors and turned his alarm on before following me up to my apartment.................

"This is nice." He said looking around my apartment, I didn't know if he was being genuine or sarcastic but I said thanks and told to have a seat anywhere while I went to go get ready for our date. After I finished getting ready I walked out and found Mique looking at a picture of me and Lorenzo.

"You ready to go?" I asked, Mique turned and looked at me and I saw pure lust in his eyes as he licked his lips and put the picture back on the mantle.

"Yeah let's go." Mique said winking at me. "Look we got a four hour drive ahead of us so you might wanna get some sleep because you got got off work and shyt." Mique said as we approached his car, I looked at him like he was crazy and he smiled before opening the passenger door. "Just trust me." He said and I decided to throw caution in the wind and got in.................

I fell asleep within a few minutes, before I knew it Mique was waking me up as we pulled into Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas. I looked at Mique because it looked like we were the only people here and I was starting to get nervous, but I got out and followed Mique inside and he took my hand gently and we started walking through the place.

"So have you ever been to a baseball game?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well once the season starts back up I'm going to have to bring you, I know you've been to a few football games but I'm telling you there's nothing like a baseball game. Now let's go get something to eat and we can get to know each other better." He said leading me to a concession stand where a woman was waiting to take our order. We ordered our food then we led me to some seats right behind home plate and we sat down to talk.