Legacy 76

"No...... I'm not going to Germany with you Lorenzo." I said looking in his eyes and saw disappointment. "But if you want to take me to Rio De Janerio then maybe I'll consider it." I said smiling and I saw Lorenzo's eyes light up. Lorenzo had fucked up a lot and yeah he cheat on me but after I weighed the pros and cons other than cheating Lorenzo had been a great boyfriend and even after we broke up he was always there for me; he helped mend my relationship with my mother, he was there for me after that incident at my job, he's been my best friend when I needed one the most. So maybe I was taking a leap of faith by giving Lorenzo another chance but sometimes in love you needed to take that dive............ Lorenzo leaned forward to kiss me but I stopped him. "Do you remember what you did when I was trying my hardest to get with you? You told me that I had to wait until after my freshmen year before you give me a chance........" I said.

"Wait are you saying I gotta wait a year to be able to call you mine again?!" Lorenzo asked looking nervous.

"Nah..... I just saying that you'll be walking an extremely thin line for a least half as long. I'm serious Lorenzo I don't want to get back into together and have to deal with a crazy baby mom who will stop at nothing to ruin our relationship....." I said looking in his eyes.

"Legacy I can't promise that Tia won't make issues, she the mother of my kids and she's going to always be there....... but what I can promise is that it's all about you and me." Lorenzo said leaning forward again. "Can I get a kiss babe?" Lorenzo said peering into my eyes, what the hell why not? I thought, I went to meet his lips when the door swung open and Devin ran out throwing up in the grass, while Cam, Rex and Blaze all stood there laughing.

"Let's help this dude to the bathroom...." I said shaking my head because I knew those three were too drunk to help. After making sure Devin was good we decided to take a walk alongside the lake just talking, I'm not going to lie I missed moments like this just me and Lorenzo talking, I mean there was a time when it was close to impossible to get him to open up but now he spoke so freely that it was almost as if he was a different person, but the same.

"So why Rio? I mean it's a beautiful city but you could've picked anywhere in the world and I would've said yes." Lorenzo asked.

"Because the last time y'all went to Rio I couldn't go remember I was working and couldn't take time off so I want to experience the city for myself. Will we be going before or after your son is born?" I asked looking at him.

"Definitely after, I can't miss his birth and Tia is almost at the end of her last trimester, I don't want to take any chances by leaving........ but once Lorenzo Khalil is born then I'll be free to travel when he's not with us......" He said looking at me. "That's is if you wanna move back in......" Lorenzo said quickly.

"I mean it would be nice to be able to spend my checks on something other than bills....... but for the time being I think we should live separately..... at least until..... my...... lease....... what the hell is going on now." I said looking at the cabin and noticed Liberty running outside and Cam chasing her. "Let me go see what's going on." I said kissing him quickly, then running over to my sister who was crying.

"Legacy tell him not to leave....." She said pointing at Cam, I knew she was drunk so I had to handle this situation delicately.

"Liberty I'm sorry......" Cam said quietly. "I don't wanna leave but it's unavoidable."

"Sis you're not being fair to Cam....... you think this is easy on him leaving you, Cammy, Cori, his brothers, our family?" I asked and she looked at me with anger in his eyes. She stormed off leaving me with Cam, who stood there quietly. "She'll be aight..... it's just the closer your departure date gets the more it's going to hit her.But she's strong....." I said.