Enzo 9

I walked into the bathroom and my blood was boiling, but I played it off nicely by walking into a stall pretending as if I didn't see that nigga leaning forward to kiss Legacy. After I finished pissing I walked out to wash my hands and the dude was still standing a little too close to my dude for my liking, Legacy pushed the dude away and glanced in my direction; I winked into the mirror and walked out the bathroom smirking. That look was all I needed to confirm that he still loved me as much as he always had, but I was still pissed......... that dude looked familiar but I couldn't place his face. I walked over to Khalil and Zyshaun but I was mad that I couldn't think straight, I was so mad that I was shaking. Khalil looked over at me and saw the inevitable explosion, he jumped up and pulled me off to the side and made me look at him.

"Hey Zo, look at me. I've known you all my life and I know that look in your eye, what happened?" Khalil said putting his hands on both sides of my face, making me look into his eyes.

"Some nigga was in there pushing up on Legacy." I said and as the words left my mouth I was tempted to just go in there beat that niggas ass and take Legacy home with me. I looked up and Zyshaun was standing next to us.

"You want me to go handle this nigga?" He asked half joking, half serious. I shook my head because I didn't want to come across as the jealous ex, but still............................ "Y'all never let me have any fun." Zyshaun said walking back into the club.

"Lorenzo, you know you can't really control who Legacy talks to right?" Khalil said and I nodded. "Look I loved y'all together he made you better and you made him better, but you gotta let him come back to you on his terms not yours. If you go in there and cause a scene you run the risk of pushing him away." Khalil said calmly.

"I hear you big bro........ I just don't want Legacy fucking with someone that ain't me." I said, I glanced over Khalil's shoulder and Devin was walking out with a smirk on his face.

"I was just coming out here to make sure you was aight...... Legacy told me what happened and I didn't know how you'd react." Devin said and I looked behind him and the dude from the bathroom was walking out.

"Ayy Dev, I'm about to leave so hit me up later and tell your friend to give me a call." The dude said and Khalil's hand tightened on my shoulder, making sure I didn't try to take the dude's head off.

"Umm aight Mique I'll catch you later." Devin said trying to avoid looking at me, the dude nodded at me and Khalil then walked away. " Uhh....... that's my boy Mique he's cool." Devin said quietly.

"The baseball player?" Khalil asked and Devin nodded. Just what I needed some nigga with money smiling up in Legacy's face.

"Ayy Khalil I'm ready to go......." I said nodding at Devin and decided it was time to call it a night. I walked through the club and didn't stop until I was out front, I stood outside looking up at the night sky; as I stood there Legacy walked out and stood next to me.

"It wasn't what it looked like, I just thought you should know that." He said quietly and I shook my head.

"And the reason you felt the need to come out here and tell me that was because you still have feelings for me." I said reaching for his hand.

"Next Saturday, 8 pm, our favorite restaurant...... we'll talk then, unless you have daddy duty." Legacy said smirking, I wanted to kiss him so bad but I held back because I could tell he wasn't ready for that yet.

"I'll be there....... but can I just say you look good with a beard." I said rubbing his face gently.

"You look good as a dad." Legacy countered and I rolled my eyes and started laughing, it was good to see he had a sense of humor about all this which gave me a little more hope.

"Gonzo let's go." Zyshaun said loudly and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you back at the house." I said not wanting to leave but I knew if I didn't something might happen that neither one of us were ready for..........

The next day everyone was swarming around Devin's house getting everything set up so we could finally eat, and judging from the smell everything was going to be amazing. I looked at Legacy as he sat on the couch playing the game with Noah and Toussaint; and started thinking about everything that happened last night..... damn I should've kissed him, but that would just complicate things and that's the last thing we needed. I got up and started to walk into the kitchen where Marcus's mom was putting the finishing touches on the food.

"You want me to set the table." I asked and she turned to me smiling.

"No Me, Carmen, Tonya and Liberty got it, but you can go tell everyone to start getting ready." She said turning back towards the food, I walked into the living room and started telling everyone to go sit at the table.

"You mean the kids table......." Noah said tossing his controller on the table pissed that he had to sit with the little kids. I pushed his head and walked out back to find Khalil, Zyshaun and Devin having a heated discussion.

"It's time to eat, what are y'all back here arguing about?" I asked because it was painfully obvious that Khalil was pissed about something.

"Ask those two....... let me go warn everyone that trouble is coming to dinner." Khalil said storming off.

"What is he talking about?" I asked looking at Zyshaun and Devin.

"Go ahead Zy tell him......" Devin said laughing as he walked away as well, I looked at Zyshaun and could tell he was nervous about something.

"I just feel like no one should be alone on Thanksgiving....... so I kinda invited.........." Zyshaun didn't finish his sentence because I already knew what or rather who he had invited and now I had two options I could go inside and get a front row seat to what was sure to be a entertaining dinner or I could go about my business and finish telling everyone that it was time to eat. I walked back inside and saw Legacy sitting at the table, there was an empty chair right next him and I saw Tonya eyeing it; I raced across the room and slide in the chair before she could sit down and she gave me a dirty look before going to sit next to Marcus and Liberty.

"So who is going to bless the food?" Marcus's mom asked looking around the table.

"Before we start we got one more person coming, she told me she's pulling up now." Zyshaun said, everyone woman at the table rolled their eyes and we sat quietly ignoring the complaints from the kids sitting on the other side of the room. After a couple minutes there was a knock at the door and Zyshaun stood up. "Devin you wanna come with me?" Zyshaun asked and Devin tried to hold back his laughter because he knew just as I did that this was about to be an interesting dinner, they walked out the dining room and we were all quiet as we waited for Zyshaun's guest.....................................................