Enzo 90

I was so nervous I could barely sleep, since getting back with Legacy I could usually sleep through the night with no problem but not tonight, not knowing what was happening tomorrow. I looked over at Legacy and smiled, he thought he was slick leaving stuff over here just so he'd have a reason to visit but I knew the truth he was slowly moving back in and I told him that he didn't have to make up excuses to come home, because this was still as much his house as it was mine. I got out of bed knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink and walked into my daughter's room, where she was sleeping peacefully I sat in the corner of of the room and just listened to the sound of her breathing and almost cried.... in my eyes she was perfect and it scared me knowing every second she was getting older and soon enough she'd be going off into the world on her own. I sat there for about an hour when Legacy walked in and sat next to me.

"I figured you'd be in here." He said quietly. "Are you alright?" Legacy asked looking at me, the only light in the room came from the street lights but Legacy could tell what I was feeling just by sitting next to me.

"Yeah I'm just thinking about the future even though she's only two pretty soon my baby girl will be starting school, then going off to college........ and I just wish my mom was here to meet her granddaughter and give me advice because honestly I don't know what I'm doing." I said.

"You're doing a good job so far, I mean look at her...... you got her spoiled rotten but she's a good toddler and stop thinking about the future we'll take it one day at a time. Now try to get some sleep the last thing we need is you falling asleep and leaving me alone with your baby's mom." Legacy said getting up and walking out, I sat there for a few more minutes before getting up and walking over to Ivanna.

"Stop growing up so fast." I said quietly, she turned over in her sleep and smiled at me for a second before going right back to sleep. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before going in the room with Legacy, he was right I was going to need my rest if I was going to be able to make it through introducing Legacy to Tia....

The next day I was nervous, I knew this day would come sooner or later but now that it was finally here I was freaking out Legacy on the other hand was as calm as cucumber but given his good this meeting should be a piece of cake. I just hope Tia left her crazy ass sister at home, Tara had a smart ass mouth and I knew Legacy would be quick to say something right back to her and I wanted this lunch to go as peaceful as possible.

"Lorenzo if you don't stop....... she can't be that bad." Legacy said grabbing my hand, I felt myself calming down until I noticed two women walking towards us. Fuck she brought Tara with her they walked over to the table looked at Legacy and Tara whispered something in Tia's ear that made her smirk. Tia kissed Ivanna and sat down.

"Wassup Enzo and you must be Legacy, hmmm I see why Lorenzo is so obsessed with you because you are cute as fuck." Tia said looking at Legacy.

"And I can see why Lorenzo was fucking you behind my back, if I was straight I probably would've done the same thing because you are beautiful." Legacy said and I could see Tia trying to figure out if he was being serious or not and I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing. We spent about twenty minutes making small talk and ever so often Legacy would say something funny that no one caught but me and I would try my hardest not to laugh.

"So Enzo the reason I agreed to meet you here is not to meet Legacy..... no offense. The reason I came is to let you know that me and Tara will be going to Vegas as soon as this baby drops so I'm going to need you on daddy duty." Tia said smiling.

"Okay...... you say it like it's a big deal,but you should probably know that me and Legacy are.......AHH!!!!" I yelled as Legacy elbowed me under the table and shook his head slightly.

"Me and Lorenzo are more than happy to keep the kids while y'all go to Vegas." Legacy said.

"Thank you Legacy, I thought for a second Enzo was going to come up with an excuse why he can't watch our kids..... Tara you mind coming with me to the restroom?" Tia said getting up, they walked away and I looked to Legacy for answers about why he elbowed me.

"If you would've told her about the trip she would've been petty and around that time I'm willing to bet something would've 'come up' and then we wouldn't be able to go." Legacy said and I'm sure he was right because Tia was petty like that. "Look around that time just tell her you gotta go outta town for business I'm pretty sure she'll believe that, then there won't be any excuses as to why we can't go."

"Yeah I see what you mean but did you really have to say that to her?" I asked smiling.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I was distracted by the pet wildebeest she brought with her." He said talking about Tara, I just shook my head and smiled because he was crazy as hell. They walked back to the table as I fed Ivanna some applesauce.

"Well Enzo this has been fun, Legacy it was nice to me......" Tia froze and I looked at her confused until I notice the front of her pants getting wet........ "Oh my god my water just broke.' Tia said and that was all needed to hear before I snapped into daddy mode.......

Khalil and Marcus beat us to the hospital and I was so scared I couldn't even drive so Legacy drove instead, I was so thankful he was there because I was sweating bullets. Damn he was a couple weeks early...... I sat in the delivery room with Tara and Khalil for five hours until they pulled out a 5 pound 4 ounce baby that stole my heart as soon as I held him, there was no denying he was mine from the top of his head to the bottom of is feet he was my clone just smaller.

"Little dude got a head full of hair." Khalil said as we walked into the hallway, I just smiled because he probably took about a hundred pictures. "Devin, Cam and Liberty are on there way up here and Blaze should be somewhere around here." Khalil asked as I took Marcus back there to see my son.

"I think Khalil is more excited than you are." Marcus said holding the baby as Tia slept.

"That's because Khalil is going to spoil him just like he does Ivanna, I can't wait until Michelle has her baby. Because then it's payback time." I said taking my son as he started crying.

"So what are you going to call him because Lil Enzo is definitely out the question and he's technically not a Junior." Marcus said smiling.

"We'll figure something out, but let's go out in the hall I don't wanna wake him up." I said putting handing him to the nurse to take to the nursery. We spent most of the day in the hospital, it seemed like everyone had come to see my son even some of my old teammates until it was past midnight and they had to leave to get ready for Cam's party. "Thank you for coming with me Legacy. It really means the world to me that you were here." I said grabbing his hand as we looked at my son through the window of the nursery.

"He's beautiful Lorenzo, I'm happy for you....." Legacy said.

"But?" I asked because I felt like there was more he wanted to say, Legacy looked at me and smiled.

"There is no but, unless you count maybe the fact that you can kiss sleeping through the nights goodbye because I refuse to get outta bed, if you need help changing diapers and feeding him I got you but getting up outta my sleep....... nah." Legacy said smiling.

"I love you." I said kissing him. "I know you're tired why don't you head home and get some sleep your best friend is about to leave in a couple days and I don't want you falling asleep at his going away party." I said kissing him again. Legacy looked at my son one more time before walking away and I was left standing alone and it gave me time to think about everything I've been through this past year and through it all one thing had remained the same. I walked into the nursery and picked up my son, who smiled at my touch.

"So you're the that's been kicking your moms bladder...... good job. Sometimes she needs to be kicked, but look I'm going to tell you something I've been planning it for a while now....." I told my son what my plans were and he just kept smiling, I know he didn't understand a word I was saying but saying it out loud convinced me even more that I was ready for that next step...............