Zyshaun 49

Tonight was supposed to be a night of celebration, a night where we could put everything that was going on in our lives on the back burner and have a good time. But here I was escorting Tia and here loud ass friends out the club, I don't know what Gonzo was thinking when he kept fucking with her. When I introduced them to each other she was supposed to be a 'smash and dash', someone to temporarily take his mind off of Legacy and now he has a child with her and another on the way. After I had my security take them out, I walked back inside and saw Yuri standing off to the side bobbing his head to the music I smiled to myself remembering what had just happened in my office, damn I could wait to get out of here so we could get back to my hotel room. I walked over to him and leaned close to his ear....

"Ayy I'm thinking about letting Young Mon close the show tonight, so we can cut out early." I said quietly.

"Aight that's coo I was hop......." Before he could finish, I wrapped my hand around his neck tightly, dragged him towards the back room and threw him up against the wall roughly.

"I'm kinda surprised you showed up here, I thought I was going to have to search you out myself, Ymir." I said staring into his eyes, I let him go and he started laughing coldly.

"I gotta hand it to you Mr.Prater, you figured it out a lot quicker than anyone else. When me and Yuri were younger we used to trade boyfriends and they were none the wiser........ what gave me away?" Ymir asked smiling at me.

"Your voice...... you got a harder edge to your voice than Yuri. Not only than, your cologne is different than what Yuri usually wears." I said calmly. "So explain to me why I shouldn't be beating your ass right now?" I asked taking a step back.

"Because you know in your heart that hurting me would piss off Yuri because despite everything he's my twin. We have a connection that you will never understand and yeah we fight but at the end of the day that's my blood." Ymir said looking at me.

"I think Yuri would give me a pass for beating you ass." I said smirking.

"I think he'd give you a pass if we fucked right here and now as well, like I said earlier it's par for the course with me and Yuri. Sometimes we switch dudes we're fucking with......" Ymir said taking a step towards me and placing his hand on my chest.

"I love your brother and I would never hurt him by fucking with someone he's told me numerous times that he can't stand. So consider this your first and last warning, next time I see you......" I said letting the threat hang in the air, but Ymir caught me off guard when he started laughing.

"Let's be serious Mr.Prater...... you and I both know that you don't have real feelings for my brother...... your just an old dude going through a midlife crisis and you thinking dating a younger dude would make you feel younger." Ymir said and I don't know why but what he said hit me hard. I had just started to recover when the door opened and Khalil walked in, I stepped away from Ymir and Khalil walked over to us.

"Wassup Yuri, you mind if I borrow my brother real quick?" Khalil said pulling me away. "Zy we're sitting up there waiting for you and you in there all up on Yuri, y'all couldn't wait to do that until later?" Khalil said smirking.

"That wasn't Yuri, that was his twin brother Ymir." I said quietly.

"Well damn, you good? I mean you kinda look like your about to be sick." Khalil said and I nodded.

"Yeah I just need a drink." I said walking away, I knew if stayed there Khalil would see right through me. What Ymir had just said was really fucking with me, I couldn't shake the feeling that the was some truth in what he was saying.

"Where you been? I've been looking all over this damn club for you." Yuri said walking over to me. I looked at him and my doubt were washed away just that quickly, I knew my feelings for him were real.

"My bad Yuri, I ran into your brother and we had a few words." I said looking into his eyes. "Don't worry I didn't hurt him but I can't promise that the next time I see him I won't beat his ass."

"Fuck that nigga, tonight is about you. So let's forget all the bullshyt and turn up." Yuri said smiling at me. This is what I was talking about everything I was just feeling all of a sudden didn't matter, Yuri put me at ease. "Quit standing there looking stuck and let's go dance with some of these girls." Yuri said putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to the dance floor.

I'm not going to lie, after my conversation with Yuri the night was going great; nobody was fighting and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Every couple seconds Yuri would look at me and wink, making it extremely difficult for me to focus on the bad ass chick that was grinding on my dick. Yeah we really need to get the fuck outta here because my dick was getting hard and it had nothing to do with the chick dancing on me.

"Ayy I'm about to go make sure Mon isn't too drunk to perform and if he's not, you and me are going to leave a little bit early." I whispered in Yuri's ear as he continued to dance. As I was walking to the stage I heard a large commotion coming from behind me, I turned around quickly and saw a bunch of people moving towards what I'm guessing was a fight. I rushed over and saw Yuri and Ymir fighting..... damn I just left what the hell could've happened in that small amount of time. Before I could break them up I saw another fight breaking out near the V.I.P. section, I was about to let it go and check on Yuri when I noticed it was Gonzo fighting and just like that my night was ruined.........

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!?!" I yelled at Gonzo as we stood in my office, Khalil was off to the side trying his hardest not laugh which only pissed me off even more.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN? THAT NIGGA MIQUE GOT A SMART ASS MOUTH! WE HAD SOME WORDS EARLIER AND I WAS GOING TO LET IT GO BUT I WAS IN THE BATHROOM AND I HEARD THIS NIGGA TALKING SHYT SO I APPROACHED HIM!!!" Gonzo yelled.

"One night that's all I asked for you couldn't let him slide for one night Zo?" I asked trying to keep myself from exploding.

"My bad bro but that nigga is foul......." Gonzo said looking in my eyes.

"Gonzo you're drunk, Lil quit laughing and take him home. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow." I said shaking my head. "I gotta go check on Yuri." I said getting up and as I was walking out the room Khalil started laughing, I swear he got on my damn nerves. I walked outside and down the street to the hotel I was staying in which gave me a lot of time to think. I got up to my room and Yuri was standing there waiting, even after he had just got into a fight he still looked amazing.

"Before you start, as soon as you left Ymir walked over to me and said that you let him suck your dick then I beat his ass." Yuri said. "He better be lucky security got over there as soon as they did because I would still probably be whopping his ass."

"That never happened....... but like you said earlier fuck that nigga. I wanna talk about us." I said leading him over to the couch. "Later this week I want you to come have dinner with me, Khalil, Marcus and Gonzo....... and before you try to back out remember I know your schedule so it'll be a day when I know your free and you won't know until that afternoon." I said looking into his eyes.

"Are you done because I honestly didn't come here to talk." Yuri said rubbing my dick. I smiled and started to take his shirt off. "I love you dude." He said kissing me. I knew being with Yuri was going to cause me to get a lot of people talk but I didn't care anymore, I loved him and nothing and no one was going to change that............................