Enzo 18

I had planned the day out perfectly, everything in my life had been leading to this moment. There wasn't a doubt in my mine that he'd say yes, I had been thinking about this for months and now the day was finally here now all I was waiting for was the love of my life...... As soon as Legacy stepped through the doors my hands were shaking, god I love this dude so much and asking him to marry me was the logical thing to do, but when he said no my world shattered.... the weeks following I felt a drifting apart so I made the decision that we should just take a step back from each other until could figure out what we wanted from each other...... then things got crazy I met a woman, ended up getting her pregnant and kept my daughter a secret from everyone except Zy when I finally told Legacy the truth I felt like I lost him forever but there was still a chance to get him back......

"GONZO!" Zyshaun said snapping my outta my daze. "Nigga it's like three things on that damn menu it can't be that hard to choose." Zyshaun said smirking and Khalil just shook his head.

"My bad punk, I was thinking about something...... let me just get steak. Now what were we talking about again?" I asked looking at Khalil

"We were talking about how I tried to kill Noah last night, I don't know what happened all I asked was how him and Toussaint ended up fighting and he snapped after he told me to get the fuck out his room,I blacked out........ I don't know what his problem is lately one day he's coo the next he's thinking he runs things..... but if it hadn't been for Marcus stopping me he probably would've ended up in the hospital." Khalil said.

"Khalil he's thirteen..... he's going through puberty so of course he's going to be moody." I said looking at him.

"So I'm just supposed to let him get away with being smart?" Khalil said and Zyshaun chuckled. "What's so damn funny Zy?" Khalil snapped but Zyshaun only laughed harder.

"I'm sorry Lil, I was just imagining you and Noah fighting...... you gotta admit the little dude got heart. I also find it hilarious that you're surprised that Noah can got from zero to a hundred in a split second because I can think of three people who are exactly like that you, Devin and Cam especially when y'all were younger, horrible anger management skills." Zyshaun said laughing and I had to admit he had a point.

"Fuck both of y'all...... what are you doing for Trinity's birthday?" Khalil asked Zyshaun who just shrugged.

"Probably throw a little party with the fam.... nothing too big. Enzo you bringing your baby mom?" Zyshaun asked laughing.

"No... no and hell no, me and her are on good terms but the last thing is to bring her around getting close to everyone kinda like you did with Mireya." I said looking at him.

"Mireya needed to be brought back down to reality, she thought she was too good to get cussed out so I let ma do it." Zyshaun said smirking deviously.

"So you set that whole thing up knowing she would say something smart and get cussed out?" I asked and Zyshaun nodded. "Petty as fuck.... but I like it, since we're on the subject of bringing plus ones are you bringing the dude you've been keeping secret?" I asked and Zyshaun almost choked on his drink and looked at Khalil.

"Yeah I told him about our conversation, now keep it real with us who is this dude and why haven't we met him?" Khalil asked looking at Zyshaun.

"Don't worry about all that just let me do me and y'all will meet him when I'm ready for y'all to meet him and not a minute before. Besides he doesn't want to meet y'all bums anyways." Zyshaun said laughing.

"Yeah right....... but look I gotta get going, Noah is at home with Devin and I left him a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done and I wanna make sure he's doing it and not laying around like he's on vacation." Khalil said getting up, I got up as well because I rode here with him and I wasn't trying to ride around with Zyshaun all day because he liked to stop and do a million things before taking me home. We walked out to Khalil's I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, without looking at it I knew it was Legacy.

LEGACY: Don't forget Saturday @ 8

Though the text was short it meant the world to me, this small chance that me and Legacy could get back on track. But something that has been bothering me that nigga Mique..... from what I've been hearing from my sources Legacy and Mique have been texting each other heavy these last few days and I'm not going to lie I was jealous.

"So have you heard anything about Mique?" I asked sliding into the passenger seat.

"Everybody I've talked to that knows him, says he's a good dude. He's got a lot of friends that play for the Texans and you know I trust these dudes if they say he's coo then I believe them." Khalil said looking at me from the side of his eyes.

"That's what I'm afraid bro..... what if things between me and Legacy don't work out and he ends up falling in love with this nigga? Then what am I going to do?" I asked.

"Fight for him, don't give up because some baseball player is trying to make a move on your dude. Between you and me I know Legacy still loves you, I think his biggest thing is the you weren't honest with him. When all that stuff happened with that one nigga in Miami..... Aaron or Adrian whatever the fuck his name is, Legacy was honest with you even though the truth wasn't exactly what you wanted to hear. When y'all do talk don't hold anything back just put everything out on the table, Legacy will respect you more for being honest with him than he would if you held shyt back........ which has always been your biggest problem." Khalil said.

"I was planning to tell him everything....... I just....." Before I stopped Khalil stopped in the middle of traffic and looked at me.

"Lorenzo we been friends for over thirty years and the thing that pisses me off about you the most is that you refused to open up to the people that are closest to you. Which is exactly why you're in this situation right now, so as your best friend and brother I'm TELLING you when you and Legacy see each other again everything that you've been holding back don't hold back whatever wall you got up you need to take a fucking bulldozer to it because if you don't I can guarantee that you'll lose Legacy for good." Khalil said looking into my eyes.

"Man I hear you, now can we go before you get a ticket?" I asked and Khalil just shook his head before pulling off. 'So you got a list of things that about me that pisses you off?" I asked smirking.

"Hell yeah you're annoying as fuck, like when we were little you used to always insist on making bets with me and whenever you lost which was most of the time you always had an excuse of why you couldn't pay up." Khalil said laughing.

"Well if we're playing that game it pisses me off how when we were in high school you'd always leave me hanging for a piece of ass." I said laughing.

  "Okay you got me there but in my defense it wasn't just a piece of ass. The person I always left you hanging for ended up becoming my husband so I think you should cross that off." Khalil said laughing. The rest of the ride back to his house we sat and talked about life and relationships, I really valued Khalil's opinion just like I knew he valued mine.... as we pulled up to the house I was confused about what I was seeing Marcus and Cam stood inches apart from each other, while Noah and Devin stood on the porch watching and before I could figure out if they were playing or not Cam swung and punched Marcus dead in the face.....................