Mique 50

I was fuming, all I wanted to do was go out and have a good time but this bitch ass dude wanted to start some shyt all because a fucking miss understanding. I was standing in the the bathroom talking on the phone with my oldest sister and my nephew, who was thirteen was talking shyt saying he was going to beat me up when he saw me and I said 'I'll wreck that nigga' just as Lorenzo was walking into bathroom and I guess he thought I was talking about him. But I didn't know there was a problem until we got back to the table and this nigga snapped, then we started fighting. The whole ride back to Houston everyone was extremely quiet which was giving me too much time to think, I had just fought Devin's brother and I was starting to wonder if maybe he had a problem with me now. We got back to my house and I got out the car with Devin following behind me, we walked inside and Devin stood by the door quietly.

"Yo what happened tonight?" Devin asked and I recounted the story of exactly what happened and he nodded his head. "Aight man I'll talk to Enzo because that was fucked up, I'm really don't want to get involved but wrong is wrong." I'll holla at you later bro." Devin said dapping me up before walking out the door. At least my friendship with Devin was still in tact, I would really hate to lose his friendship over a misunderstanding. I walked over to the couch too exhausted to walk up the stairs and went straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning my jaw was still kinda sore from the fight last night and as I sat there I started to get pissed all over again. I needed to blow off some steam, I checked my phone and saw that Legacy had called me a few times which made me smile but I'd call him when I got out the shower...... nah I need to hear his voice. I called him back and waited.

"Where are you?" He asked as soon as he picked up.

"At home about to take a shower, wassup?" I said taking my clothes off and stopped to stare at myself in the mirror.

"I went to your house and you didn't answer the door, you couldn't possibly have been sleeping that hard because I woke up your neighbors three doors down. That's how hard I was knocking." Legacy said and the anger in his voice made my dick hard. "What happened with you and Lorenzo last night?" He asked pissed.

"My bad Legacy I'm at my other house but look I'm about to hop in the shower, text me some place you want to meet and I'll be there in an hour." I said and I could almost picture his face getting ready to cuss me out.

"Don't have me waiting Mique." He said hanging up without saying bye. I smiled to myself and rushed to get ready, damn I couldn't wait to see him.

I got to the place he texted me in 59 minutes when I saw him leaning against the hood of his car I had to stop and take in all his sexiness. He saw me staring and walked over to my car, I jumped out to greet him but he backed away when I tried to hug him.

"I guess you're pissed but look what happened last night wasn't my fault, ol'boy walked in at the wrong time and heard me and my nephew talking shyt and I guess he thought I was talking about him. But I'm man enough to admit that I could've handle things better, and I'll apologize to him if that what you want." I said looking into his eyes.

"What I wanna know is how y'all ended up together in the first place." Legacy said and I told him, for the longest time he was quiet and I was starting to get nervous. "Y'all are both idiots." Legacy said shaking his head.

"Legacy I get that you still love him and if you say you don't I'll call you a liar. I'm willing to take this as slow as you want but you and him really need to resolve whatever feelings are still there..... he called me a rebound and I don't want to get hurt trying to pursue something that may be a lost caused." I said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah you may be right......." Legacy said quietly and we just stood there looking at each other.

"So you invited me to a batting cage for a reason, you tryin to let me show you a little something or what?" I asked breaking the silence, Legacy smirked.

"Yeah I kinda felt bad about walking out on our date and figured we could do something you might enjoy." Legacy said reaching for my hand and we walked inside. Hopefully him and Enzo could work something out because I was really starting to have feelings for Legacy.

"Man you are holding the bat all wrong." I said shaking with laughter at Legacy's amateur stance. "Here let me show you....." I said walking behind him and I was painfully aware of his ass on my dick.

"Look I haven't played baseball since elementary school." Legacy said laughing. I stood behind him showing him exactly where to put his hands when our eyes connected and I found myself longing to kiss him. But I couldn't...................

"Umm I think you got it, just keep your eye on the ball and you should be good." I said taking a step back. We spent most of the day together but it felt as if something between us had shifted and I was starting to think maybe he wasn't as into me as I was to him. We walked out to the cars and Legacy stopped short of my car. "Umm thanks for this, I really needed t blow off some steam after last night." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah it was fun......." Legacy said quietly.

"Well umm....... goodnight." I said getting ready to open my door but Legacy stopped me.

"So if I remember you have a Jamaican Black Cake that we didn't get a chance to eat because some idiot decided to leave,so if it's coo with you I really don't want tonight to end." Legacy said bashfully.

"Hell yeah let's go, I was just thinking about going to get something to eat." I said smiling. Legacy smirked and started walking over to his car and naturally my eyes drifted to his ass........ stop, we're supposed to be taking things slow and sex would just further complicate things. We got to my house and as soon as we got through the door Legacy started kissing me, I tried to slow things down but he wasn't having it. From the time it took to get from the door to the couch our clothes were gone and I knew there was no way to avoid this but hey I wasn't complaining...........................................................

BLAZE

Tonight was extremely boring which was a good and a bad thing, I still had like eight more hours before I could get home and be with Devin

Tonight was extremely boring which was a good and a bad thing, I still had like eight more hours before I could get home and be with Devin. Ever since he proposed yesterday I had been smiling from ear to ear, I loved him so damn much and even though I didn't have anything to compare it to since he was my only relationship  I couldn't imagine myself with any one else. I was standing in the lobby watching the Bulls game with the staff when one of the nurses said the four forbidden words.......

"It's pretty quiet tonight." She said and everyone stopped and looked at her, it seemed like whenever someone said those words the whole night went to hell and just like clockwork we got the call that the ambulance was bringing in a car accident victim and another was bringing in someone who had just had a heart attack. Everyone started moving and I went to make sure everything was set up for our patients, once I was done with that I was notified that the heart attack patient was here and I ran down the hall to meet him and froze as Marcus rushed in behind the EMT's.

"Torian!" Marcus said looking at me but I couldn't focus on him right now my main priority was making sure Khalil was alright.

"His pulse is weakening." The EMT said and just as I got over to him the next words stopped me cold. "No pulse." Those two words damn near caused me to forget all my training but Devin's face came into my mind and I swore right then and there I wasn't going to let Khalil die............................