Chapter 2: It'll Be Over Before You Know It

Magsimula sa umpisa

Harry answers my question in a low melodic voice. "It's for the tattoo."

I know what tattoos are. I hear they are painful. Nothing more painful that what I've experienced though I'm sure. Eva gently grabs my wrist and whispers to me. "Worry not West, it'll be over before you know it."

ł Sookie's POV ł

"West." I said to myself as we drove to Fangtasia. If there is anywhere to pick up rumours it's Fangtasia. If we ask around we are sure to find out something about West. Suddenly I turn to Bill who is driving. "West sounds like a name."

"Yes it's the name of what ever drug." He says blindly.

"No a human name." Bill laughs slightly.

"A single vampire would never go to so much trouble for one human. Much less a band of vampires. There are so many humans it doesn't matter to them." I guess his argument does make sense but still. West just sounds so human.

I stay silent for the rest of the drive and silence coats us both like an awkward blanket.

West, it's to much like a human name to be coincidence. Though Bill does have a point when he says that no vampire group would go to so much trouble for one human. They did all sorts of things. They raided several stores and took cash, clothes, and oddly they took food. Which is funny since they can't eat it. But from nearly every place that got robbed had food stolen.

I snap back to reality as Bill parks my yellow bug outside Fangtasia. As usual a bunch of protesters surround the doors. Don't they ever take a break. They're here every night. How pesky. Can't they bother someone else. Apparently not.

Me and Bill push through the crowd with people yelling in our ears. I can't make out any sentences. I hear a lot of 'bloodsucker' and 'leach' though.

We finally get to the doors and it's as if Eric knew we were coming. He's right at the front door in all his cocky glory. "What are you guys doing here."

"What can't people visit their friends?" I try to lie and I know I'm fooling no one. I can't lie, plain and simple. Eric looks at me as if he has never felt a sliver of emotion for me. "We are looking for information on-"

"I don't really care." He said dully and walked away. I see he's his regular peachy self. Scoffing Bill and I walk into the club. Loud music fills my ears and I feel my heart shake in my chest. The beat seems to live in me and despite my better nature I smile widely. I missed Fangtasia.

"Ok split up and look for information." With that Bill leaves me alone to brave the club on my own.

ł Third Person POV ł

Harry was at the bar by himself. Eva was busy with marking West and Terry had decided to stay and help Eva. Putting a twenty down on the bar counter he said to the bartender. "O negative with a shot of AB positive."

Harry had odd tastes for a vampire. Most vamps didn't enjoy AB of any kind. It's a little sour, Harry loved it though and when mixed with O just right it was like heaven to him.

The bartender with black as night hair much like his own got his drink to him quickly and he sipped it. Licking his lips greedily he set his drink down.

The bartender was cute. She was wearing a short black shorts that were quite tight. And her shirt was white and went across her shoulders. It bunched together a little in the middle of her chest drawing Harry's eye. When she turned in his direction he was able to observe her sapphire eyes and her heart shaped face. He was about to call her over and talk to her when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

Seriously, he thought, can't I have a moment of peace. All he wanted was a couple of hours at the club. Of course some alone time was not really a option for him right now. What with the transportation of West.

Groaning he pulled out his phone and answered the call. Knowing who it was before even hearing them speak. "What now Eva?"

"We are getting West moved into the truck." She said and he could hear a thump in the background.

"So?"

"So you need to get your ass over here and get ready to go we are leaving soon." Sighing he ended the call and gulped down his drink. His alone time at the club would have to wait for now.

As he left he thought all was well. In his mind all would go according to plan. What he didn't know was that both Eric Northman and Bill Compton had heard his conversation. And both were now after his merchandise.

«Hey y'all! Did you like it? I hope so because I enjoyed writing it.

At 1 am I may mention.

Well until next time dearies =p

Today's Songs:

Treat you better - Shawn Mendes

Cannibal - Ke$ha (ya I'm a bit of a Ke$ha fan)

Lost Boys - Ruth B

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

Share

And

Don't copy»