14:The White Flower

Start from the beginning

I shrugged it off giving it back to him. He glared at me and put it back on. I stuck my tongue out at him and he couldn’t help but smile. We jogged up next to Mr. Deer Spirit, who was trying his best to get through the rain.

“Do you know how much longer?” Blake’s deep voice practically shouted over the rain.

“Hopefully not too long. But you can never be sure.” Mr. Deer Spirit replied. I could hear Blake groan but it wasn’t very loud. The rain seemed to be getting worse by the second. Max and I were starting to shiver like crazy. It was cold from the wind and the rain was falling hard. My clothes were already soaked. And so were everyone else’s.

“Its okay buddy, everything is going to be okay.” I said to Max. I was trying to comfort him. Well more for me then him.

“Father! Finally we have found you!” A tall tan handsome man came running up and hugged Mr. Deer Spirit. He had shaggy black hair and dark brown eyes. He looked over at me and looked me up and down. I blushed then thought of my appearance and a dog in my jacket.  I started to feel embrace. Because I mean come on! If you had a hot guy in front of you, you wouldn’t want to look like I did.

“Keith this is Anastazia and Blake. Their dog Max seems to be in Anastazia’s jacket.” He had given a chuckle at the last part. “Well come on let’s get somewhere warm.” It only took about twenty minutes to get to the tribe and when we did we rushed to get into a warm hut. Max jumped out of my jacket and shook all the water off his fur.

I took off my leather and looked down. My white blouse was soaking wet to wear you could see right through it! My cheeks heated up as Keith and Blake stared down at my chest. I had never really gotten a sexual vibe from him. So luckily for me Mr. Deer Man handed me a large woven shirt. Slipping it on me turned around so the guys could change. I turned around a few minutes later. The shirt I was wearing was way too big and was almost a dress. A woman came into the hut looked at me then laughed.

“Oh silly girl. You are not supposed to wear pants under that. Here give those to me and I will get then dried. Hurry now.” I slipped off my pants feeling self-conscience after giving them to her. The guys stared at me and looked me up and down.

“Would you like me to show you around the village after the rain go away?” Keith asked kissing my hand. I could barely speak and I felt like the air was knocked out of me. Blake’s expression became angry and stepped next to me.

“No that wouldn’t be necessary your father could do it for us.” He said harshly. Keith glared at him then gave me a smile before walking out.

“You didn’t have to be rude.” I said going over and sitting next to Max. Stroking his damp hair. He flipped over wanting me to scratch his belly.

“I wasn’t being rude I just I don’t know. I don’t like him. I don’t have a good feeling about him.” He said sitting next to me, putting his arm around my waist.

“It’s not like I’m going to go out or kiss him Blake.” I said. I looked down at the ground. I didn’t even get it. I don’t even know where I stand with Blake.

“You’re my girl. I don’t want to lose you.” He said giving me a grin. I swear my mouth muscles were going to explode. He had never called me that. And I don’t know it just felt wonderful.

“Cool…” I said. I’m such an idiot. Why did I say that? He probably thinks I’m a retard.

“Here you go. This is some food. I know you guys must be hungry.” The woman from earlier smiled up at me and handed me and Blake the food.

“Thank you.” He said. She walked out and I caught a glimpse outside and it still looked like it was raining.

I hate into the warm hot liquid. It was really good. It tasted like soup my grandma would make. If she did make soup that is. I combed my fingers threw my hair. It felt greasy and tangy. My hair had gotten way longer.   Yawning I noticed how tired I was feeling.  I woke up early had to go through harsh rain. My body was exhausted.  And all I wanted to do was sleep.