13:The White Flower

I had never walked so far in my life. Seriously! We were going to try to walk all the way to what was called California. I had heard marvelous things about it and me and Blake decided we had to go there.

I was regretting my decision.

"Can we please take a break?" Groaning i plopped to the ground looking at the end of my feet. I had two blisters and they hurt like hell.

"Fine, I don't ever remember you being this winy of all the time i knew you." I sneered at his remark.

"Well I'm not used to walking for long distance's, nonstop." Blake laid back putting his hands behind his head. He laughed looking up at the clear blue sky. I joined him on the ground, the sun came and started to blind my vision.

"I have a wonderful idea." Blake got up on looking down at me.

"What would that be?" He said.

"Lets go somewhere else not California." I nodded my head making my decision clear. A rusting in the trees made my blood run cold. Looking over carefully i saw a pair of eyes staring at me and Blade.

"Blake look to your left?" I said my voice shivering a little bit.

"We need to get out of here." He said picking me up and whispering in my ear.

"No." The pair of eyes revealed to be a tall dark skinned man with long black hair. "We do not want trouble with white men but you seem like you need help." I looked over as Blade. It was true neither had me or the dog had anything to eat.

My stomach growled and Max barked agreeing with my stomach. Blake gave me a sympathetic look as he nodded his head toward the Indian.

"My name is Chief Chuchip. Chuchip meaning deer spirit." Blake'smouth opened then closed then opened again to speak.

"My names Blake this is Anastazia and the dog's name is Max." He said a little off spoken. I didn't know what to say. Chief deer spirit kind of scared me a little. The chief waved his hand forward motioning us to follow him.

I picked Max up and took Blake's hand as we walked threw the forest. The fallen leaves crunched beneath are feet indicating that fall was here.

"Where do you think we're going?" I whispered to Blake. He looked back at me sighing.

"I really don't know." His stomach growled causing me to giggle. He shook his head trying to hide his smile. My mind started to drift. I looked down at me and Blake's hands holding each other. Did we have a thing going on?

Or did he just like me as a friend? Could we be more? I wondered these things as we walked. I was tempted to ask Blake about this now but i knew we should wait till we were alone.

As we walked a little more in the woods Mr. Dear Spirit came to a stop. I bumped into Blake, not knowing he stopped.

"It seems we may have taken the wrong trail." He said perfectly calmed. I looked at him not sure if i should be a mad or what. 

"What do you mean were lost?!" Blake exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air in exaggeration. I stayed silent not wanting to say something that might one, embarrass me or two, start something.

"Well by the definition that we are lost it means we have no idea where we are or how to get where we need to be." Mr. Dear Spirit said.

"Well can you try a way or contact with nature to tell us..where to go?" I asked my words were choppy. I gave him a half smile while shifting Max in my arms. He was starting to get really heavy.

Mr. Dear Spirit closed his eyes and breathed silently. The wind started to pick up and was throwing my hair around us.

"Lets try this way." Mr. Dear Spirit said opening his eyes and turning left into the woods. Blake just groaned and followed him leaving me and Max behind. I stepped over twigs and branches. Walking in the woods were alot harder then you thought especially carrying a twenty pound dog.

While the wind was blowing the son was slowly starting to set leaving a low orangy glow in the sky. My feet were really starting to cramp after the long hours of walking.

"We must rest. I will contact the tribe tomorrow." Mr. Dear Spirit said.

"Okay i said." I put Max down and sat next to him petting his fur. Blake came by siting next to me and stretching back out on his arms.

"Were do you plan on us sleeping Mr. Dear Man?" Blake said his hand scooting closer to me.

"We will sleep on the leaves  and use are cloths as blanket and pillows if we need too." He said.  He got down on the ground and put his arms underneath his hands and closed his eyes.

"I guess we do the same." I whisperd. Mr. Dear Spirit started to snore and i couldn't help but giggle. I looked over at Blake. He smiled and looked at me with his green eyes. I realized that during this whole walk that he hadn't smiled instead stayed unhappy.

I didnt take me eyes away from his.  He leaned down his lips pressing against mine for a short second.

"Night." He whisperd. I groaned laying my head on Max. I slowly closed my eyes sleep washing over me.

 Alright so finally uploaded! Haha be proud of me i worked hard on this!! :) hopefully you will like this chapter i do and yes there is more of Mr. Dear Man as Blake likes to call him xD haha but yes hopefully they will find there way back. Haha keep your fingers crossed :D