Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Niall's POV

"I'm back," I announce, kicking the door behind me with my feet while I struggle to hold two cups of coffee in one hand as I twist the lock. I place the cups on her desk and take my shoes off to Bailey's request. The entire room seems to be pushed to one side. Each table, drawer, and stack of notes and textbooks are piled all together in the corner.

I find Bailey in the closet, rummaging around in the mountain of clothes.

"The coffee is out there." I point to the back of me and she looks up, nodding.

"Thanks."

I lean against the doorframe, watching her take out pieces of clothing from various buckets and arrange them into different piles.

"I was thinking your clothes could go over here next to mine." Bailey gestures towards a large chunk of the shelf space, then walks out of the closet. I follow after her. "And then you can put any of your other stuff over here. I'd like to keep mine in one spot so it doesn't get mixed up with yours."

She seems flustered from all of this moving. For the past three hours, Bailey has been organizing the whole dorm room, making sure I have enough space. It's incredibly generous, but now she's all paranoid, which is worrying me. She had even asked me if I could go get her some coffee so she could wake up and get through more of the room.

Bailey sighs in frustration, "No, no this isn't enough room for you."

I step forward, encircling my arms around her waist. I squeeze tighter when she lets out a breath, leaning back her head on to my chest.

"Babe, the space is perfectly fine. Don't get so stressed out. Sit down and I'll unpack everything."

I pull away from our embrace and grab the coffee from the desk, handing it over to Bailey. She lifts the cup to her mouth and takes small sips. She sits down on her bed while I start to unpack some of my things.

******

"Can you help me?" Bailey asks, walking out of the closet in a short deep purple dress. Her hands are holding up the back.

I nod, and she twists around. I stand up from the bed and walk towards her. My fingers find the zipper and I slowly tug it up to the top. Her body seems to stiffen in front of me as I plant multiple kisses to her neck. My arms enclose around her waist, guiding her back into my chest. She sucks in a harsh breath when I bite down on the sensitive skin below her ear.

While still continuing my actions, I grasp Bailey's small hands and guide them up and into my hair. She desperately clings on, tugging at the strands. I let out a deep moan. I crave her lips on mine. I grab her sides, turning her around to face me but immediately pulling her into my body.

My lips find hers in a second. Her fingers still play with the last bit of hair on the back of my neck. My hand delicately skims up her right thigh.

God, she's so hot.

I want to feel more. I want to take her, right now. My bulge is going to bust out of my pants any minute. We've never been this intimate before. Bailey's actually letting me touch her in her most vulnerable areas.

Her soft gasps and moans, and my heavy breathing are the only sounds in the room. My hand skims the bottom of her dress, riding it up slowly. My lips work forcefully with her, trying to distract her from my wandering hands.

I finally feel the thin fabric under the skirt of the dress. My palm presses down and instantly, Bailey snatches my hand, prying it away from her skin. Her lips also detach from me.