Chapter 1

Before y'all read this book, I just want y'all to know it's trash as hell.

I wrote this back in 2014 so it's not as good.

It's super cliché... just a friendly reminder.

I've been trying to edit this book over and over again but it always fails.

But continue reading if you like...

Breaunna

Thursday, August 14th

Today was my first day of my last year in high school. I was so excited to finally be a senior. Nah, I really wanted to be done with high school quick, fast, and in a hurry. But this was my last year, so I want to make it my best year.

I didn't have to worry about showering since I did that before I went to bed last night. It took me about twenty minutes to find a presentable outfit. I thought it was cute, but then it looked to dressy for school, so I had to change. I settled with a white crop top, light pink skinny jeans, and all white Huaraches.

When I was done, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I noticed my mother was already gone. That's unlike her because she usually let me know before she head out in the morning. But I have been noticing a lot of changes with her lately. She's been acting really shady and secretive. But, oh well, I honestly don't care too much for her. She been stopped giving a damn about me.

I finished my breakfast then went upstairs to grab my binder and schedule. I don't really feel the need to bring a backpack on the first day of school anyway, or any other day.

Once I grabbed that, I grabbed the keys to my all black matte Range Rover then headed off to school.

I walked through the halls searching the crowd for my best friend, London. I texted her this morning, but she never replied. I figured I'd just find her around here somewhere.

This school was big as the fuck and the halls were over crowded. You could barely maneuver through all the people without bumping every single last one of them. That's the main thing I hate about high school. It was way too many people, like this shit is crazy.

Before I could even find her, the first bell of the day rang, signaling it was time for my first period class. I double checked my schedule to see what class I had first and saw I had calculus.

I entered the class and took a seat in a desk next to my best friend, London James. She was the first person I seen when I came in the here. I had no idea we were going to be in the same class. Maybe this was going to be a good year after all. Who knows?

"Hey, Bre Bre. I'm so happy we have this class together. Math is literally my worst subject." London said to me, all energetically.

"Hey, slut, why didn't you answer my text this morning," I asked her curiously.

"Girl, I have no idea. Last time I saw my phone was like last night. It must have fell behind the bed and I was too lazy to look for it."

"Where's our teacher?" I asked. Usually the teacher is already in their class, front and center.

"I have no idea. You know he's new. Maybe he got lost on the way." she said shrugging.

Everyone continued chatting with their friends for about the next ten minutes or so. Suddenly, everyone got quiet. The most sexiest creature alive had just entered the room.

There stood a muscular, dark-skinned man with nice wavy hair. He was tall, about six feet. Just so freaking fine. I guess London saw me staring at our teacher.

"Hey! Why are you staring at the man like that? Don't tell me you like him!!" London said to me, tapping my shoulder.

"He's fine, London. I mean, can't you see it," I told her.

When our teacher finally got settled, he started rambling aimlessly.

"Hello class. My name is Mr. Perry. I will be your Calculus teacher for the next two semesters. I will now call role. Raise your hand and say here when I call your name so I know exactly who you are."

He started going through the role, calling student after student. I hadn't even noticed when he got to my name because I was too busy staton at his fine ass.

"Breaunna? Is there a Breaunna Parker in here today?" I heard the man's voice say. But somehow I was still in a daze.

"Breaunna!" London said as she pushed me, almost knocking me out the desk, "If you don't answer the damn man, and stop ogling over him." She said that loud enough for the whole class to hear, even the teacher. Everyone was chuckling. I was so embarrassed.

"S-sorry. I'm here," I said nervously. What the actual fuck! I just stuttered and I never do that shit.

He told me to stay after class but I don't know why. He's lucky I have a free period next or else I wouldn't even stay.

______________________

Make sure to VOTE/Comment

Just posted a new stories

"Tha Culture"