Chapter 23 - What is Wrong With Life

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Are you guys okay?" He asked.

We all nodded in agreement. "So Emerald?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah?" She said trying to get up, but was stopped by Toby. He really did care for her. It was sweet.

"Your full name is Esmeralda? I thought it was just Emerald." Anthony laughed. I chuckled a little at the face she made.

"Yes." She said hesitantly. "But I swear if you ever call me that, I'll snap your neck."

"Feisty" I said. She laughed. I had to admit, she was cute.

"Well 'imma go." Sean said.

"Kay. Thanks for the help man." Toby said glancing up at him.

"Thanks." Emerald and Ian said simultaneously.

"Lets get inside." Emerald suggested and started to get up. The look on Toby's face said he didn't want her to get up. Emerald was a small girl and her Dad wasn't a small person, by any means. And the sound she made when he threw her on the ground, ugh, it was just awful.

Emeralds POV

I stood up slowly, clutching Toby's hand. My whole body was screaming at me to not move. I needed to get in the house though. My knee gave out on me and I stumbled forward. Jack and Anthony dived for me, but Anthony got to me first. Ian was already back in the house. "Anthony?' I asked.

"Yeah?" He said helping Toby get me up without my body saying 'NOPE!'

"I think Ian might have a concussion." I said forcing my body to work, unfortunately my ankle said otherwise.

"Nah, he’s had one before. He’s just a little loggy. Be careful!" He said as I fell a little when I took a step.

"You’re not walking. Somethings up with your ankle." Toby said picking me up.

"No please Toby don’t!" I said cringing when he touched my back. He shrugged and instead picked me up like you would a baby. I poker faced and sighed.

We went in and I was put on the couch. Anthony ran into the hallway. Jack knelt in front of me and picked up my right leg and put it on the coffee table. I flinched as my ankle repositioned.

He examined my ankle for a couple minutes when I heard Ian yell, "People are wondering where todays video is!!"

"We'll make an explanation video like we did with last years christmas video." Anthony yelled back from somewhere down the hall.

Jack tisked "well its not broken."

I rolled my eyes "Well I kinda knew that. I’ve broken my leg before, I’d be bawling my eyes out if it was.”

Jack laughed. "Well I gotta get back. Videos need to be made and edited."

"Kay. See you later man." Toby said looking up from my ankle.

"See you!" I smiled.

"Found it!" Anthony sang and came back into the living room. He was holding an ace bandage with a brace looking thing.

"Awesome. Ill call the hospital see if they have any advice." Toby said and got up to go to another room.

Anthonys POV

"Here turn and give to me your foot." I said somewhat jokingly, yet still being serious.

She turned and hung her legs over the arm of the couch and lifted up her right leg where her ankle slumped uselessly.

I started to wrap up her ankle. She kept biting her upper lip every so often from the pain. When we heard the door open Emerald covered her head. I’m guessing since the last time the door opened she was attacked.

"Hey babe." Kalels cheery voice said. 'Can I not have one minute alone with Emerald?' I thought. "Whatcha doing?" She asked coming closer.

"Uh nothing." I said. Her face contorted into something odd when she saw Emerald.

Emerald just rolled her eyes and sighed loudly. "What is wrong with life! Seems as though I can’t ever do anything right!"

AN: I will not have to re-wite this copy! I swear when i get home if this is gone ill flip. Ahhh yeah. Thats it. I dont have school tomorrow so ill finish up my spanish project, and write up some more stuff :D

~Browniebuscus <3

Authors Note: Happy New Year!!! Finally got around to editing this, so here you go, hope you enjoyed it. I know, its awful, but whatever. If you read this one, I promise you that the sequel is much better. Soo yeah…

Don’t go crazy while I’m gone

~Browniebuscus <3