Chapter 9 - Welcome to Sunny California

Previous release: January 2, 2013

"Do you really have to go?" Brendan asked me while we waited for me to board the plane.

"Yes I do" I said kissing his cheek. I felt bad that I was leaving him. At least were not in school where the girls fight over him and I need to break it up.

"But that means you wont be here for your birthday!" He said trying to hold back the fact that he was mad at me.

"I know. I promise that we'll celebrate it when I come back." I said sympathetically.

"It'll be too late then." He pouted.

"Stop being a baby." I said playfully. He groaned at me and stamped his foot like a child. I rolled my eyes.

"Passengers on flight 221 please board. Flight 221 please board." The lady on the intercom announced.

"That’s me." I smiled sadly. "Ill see you on the 14th." I hugged him.

"Bye" he said frowning and then kissing me on the lips.

"I love you and I'll miss you." I told him letting my accent roll out because I knew he loved it.

"Love you too. " he said pulling away from me. "Now go. Before you miss your flight." He gently pushed me on my way. " You better get something out of going there!" He yelled.

"Trust me I will." I yelled back waving my final farewell as I gave the lady my ticket.

---------------------------------------------

Tobys POV

"Come on guys she'll be getting off the plane in about 30 minutes and it takes about that to get there!" Olga yelled at all of us. Only she and Ian were ready to go.

"I’m coming I'm coming. Jeez don’t get your panties in a bunch." I said walking into the living room. Olga gave my a dirty look for saying that to her. I laughed.

Anthony walked into the room shortly after. "God I was editing."

"Need I remind you that this was your idea." Olga said, arms crossed and foot tapping a fast beat.

"Yes I know but I didn't think the time would go by this fast.” He retorted.

"Dude her flight left at nine and it 11:30 now. You woke up and hour and a half ago. Well then again so did I but still." Ian told him as we walked to Ian's car.

"True"

---------------------------------------------

"I do not want to get out of the car. " Olga said.

"I vote not getting out of this seat. It is too early to move for me on a Sunday. " Ian added.

"Same here" Anthony agreed. And of course me being me had tuned them out so I didn’t hear them say these things until Olga pushed my shoulder.

"Gaawd! Whaat?" I asked pulling my ear buds out.

"We vote you to get out of the car. " Ian said turning around from the front seat.

"Aww come on! I couldn’t hear you!!" I said sarcastically. I didn't mind really. Unbuckling, I got out of the car, stretching, and headed off with the sign with Emeralds name on it.

I didn’t have to wait long before a semi-short girl, with gorgeous long sandy brown hair, franticly made her way around the mess of people. Instantly I knew who she was. And she was just as amazing as she was in her videos. "Emerald!" I shouted. She lifted her head and smiled and made her way to me.