Chapter 19 - I Don't Wanna

Previous release: January 15th, 2013

Emeralds POV

"Why couldn't we have taken 2 cars!!" I said while I was being squished by Toby and Anthony in the back seat.

"Oh don't pretend you don't love it." Anthony laughed.

"Actually I'm claustrophobic." I said sassed back.

"Well then take this!" Toby yelled squishing into me more.

"Hah that's exactly why I'm driving!" Ian laughed from the the front seat.

"Frick you." I said to Ian, Anthony and Toby.

"Love you too." Toby said smiling. I rolled my eyes. Kalel and Melanie ignored us for the entire ride, but I knew Kalel was dying inside because of my situation with Anthony.

"Okee dokee! We're here!" Ian called a couple minutes later.

"Thank god!!!" I yelled and climbed over Toby, and out of the car when the car was parked.

I lay there on the ground panting, trying not to go into shock. "Wow you weren't kidding about being claustrophobic.” I heard Toby's worried voice say as e climbed out after me.

I saw Kalel scowl and Anthony go to her side. I half smiled at them, and Anthony did the same.

Ian laughed. "That's why I always sit in the front. I'm claustrophobic too."

"Lucky bitch." I smiled at him as Toby held a hand out to help me up.

"You've known each other for what a week and you already bicker like you've known each other your whole life." Melanie laughed. And Ian hugged her.

“That's just how we roll.” He smiled.

“Totes.” I agreed with a small giggle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey sorry Anthony left. Kalel still kinda wants to murder you, and Anthony wants to fix things with Kalel." Ian whispered to me, scratching the back of his head with his free hand.

"Oh its fine. I uhh kinda know the situation. I may have eves dropped this morning..." I replied cautiously.

"Yeah hes really upset that you and Toby..." He said gesturing his hand to Toby and I's intertwined fingers.

"OOH LOOK A ROLLER-COASTER! Lets go on it!" Toby suddenly yelled and was pulling me towards it.

"Wait woah what!? No-no-no-no-no-no-no." I panicked and tried to plant my feet on the ground, and having shoes with wheels did not help.

"Come on Emerald! Are you afraid to go on it?" Melanie said teasingly while she pulled Ian along. He looked as though he was laughing at me on the inside.

"No it just......I've..you know...never been on one." I said shyly finally getting a grip on the ground.

"THAT!" Toby exclaimed letting go of my hand. "just makes the reason to go on better!"

"No-no-no-no-NO!" I yelled trying to run away though Toby was right on my tail. "HEELY MODE ACTIVATE!!" I screamed getting tired of running when I had wheels.

"GURL! I'VE HAD HEELYS LONGER THAN YOU! I can catch up in no time!" he said now heelying.

Before I knew it I had no feet on the ground, and I was being carried in the other direction. 'What the in the hell?' I though. Ohh....God dang it. I started kicking wildly, but still being careful not to kick Toby. "Put. Me. DOWN!”